Matthew ;

I shut the door on her leaving her standing outside on the porch possibly wondering what I just did to this girl.

I take a second though and set my hoodie and charger down on the granite counter. I rush my self down the wooden stairs and open the door to reveal Scarlett Dallas walking to her car. I feel my heart ache a little bit , I want this girl. Need.

I put my hand up in a wait stop motion. " Scarlett wait , don't go .. " she turns around and look at me in the eyes. She did eye contact , my girl is getting confident.

I smirked to my self at that thought , I hear her say something but I didn't understand since I was in thoughts. " Matt did you hear me ? " she questions , dragging out the E ' in me.

" Uhh no I didn't repeat please ? ". She walks 2 steps closer to me , she rests her hand on my shoulder. " I said .. " she pauses herself. " Why'd you want me to stay hmm ? " she hums in her perky voice.

Ugh what this girl does to me.

I lean my self down to her neck and whisper , " There's multiple reasons Scarlett, you should find youself finding out what they are pretty soon.. " I breathe out onto her neck feeling her tense up.

She looks down at her shoes and smiles Revealing her one sided dimple on the left cheek.

" Exactly when ... Matty " I can see Scarlett smirk a little while looking down. I put my pointer finger under her chin and lift it up. " What did I say about looking at me when you speak ? ".

" oh I forgot .. " she mumbles.

Reaching for her car door she slides in. She rolls down the window and tells me to come her with her finger.

" See you soon . Matthew . " she whispers in my ear. Rolling up the window she plugs the aux cord into her phone and turns on a song I can make out.

She's pulling outta my drive way.
The one that got away