Change

He who rejects change is the architect of decay.  The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery.  ~Harold Wilson

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.  ~Mary Engelbreit

Nothing constant in this world except CHANGE because everything changes. Complicated, right? but if you will look into it and analyze it further, you will just notice that it makes sense.

We are now living in the world where things are easily outdated. As a matter of fact, not only things but also people like artists/celebrities, our music(well the evolution of music seems good) and the change in our everyday life/routines. I can say that the advancement of gadgets and technologies is up, we are using it to download music, clean our houses,  use it for our study but I am the one who's telling you that don't ever dare to hook up. 

Some people are afraid of having change because they are not use to it... even a bit change would scare them, frighten them while some -including me- want it.. I want changes and I am always ready to embrace it for as long as it is for the better of our future and the welfare of the others because  change means progression & improvement.

Therefore, change depends on how others define it. It depends on how others deal with it and lastly on how others apply it to themselves. Believe it or not, change is always a part of our everyday life and be use to it. Now I leave you two choices--just go with the flow and change for the better or change nothing.

P.S.: If you want to change then change not because that's what others wanted to see in you but because you want it, as Barack Obama says "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Author's note: (may P.S. na may note pa hahaha) if you find it contradicting well, ako rin po... there are other things kasi na kailangan lang i-maintain.. sinadya ko po talaga yan para sa mga gustong mag-comment/suggest at higit sa lahat para makapag-isip-isip. If you think there is an error in grammar or everything(haha) then feel free to suggest. Vote na rin po sa may gusto.

Thank you for reading.