Prologue

"I'm leaving..."he said,making her froze in shock."I'm going to work abroad"he added.

"Why?"the only thing she could say to him."Don't you love me?"

"I love you,but I have to do this for our future?"he replied,she was confused of what he just said...future..?

"Look..."he took a small red box out of his pocket."will you marry me?"he kneeled down and opened the box.

"No...your going to marry me and then leave me...I wont"she was going to walk away when he grabbed her.

"Your wrong I'm not gonna leave you,we have been together for almost three years and I'm only working abroad for a year and I promise,I'll be back"he said.

"Promise?"she said.

"Yes."he replied.

"I will marry you..."she hugged him tightly and he also hugged back.

"When I come back we'll be a perfect couple.."he whispered.

*weeks later *

It was his first week in abroad,he worked in a factory.In his first week both of them are just texting each other,having phone calls and video calls every night.

But months have passed,He had to work harder for her since the money he sends to her every month is too small.

After work,he went in his apartment streight a way and jumped on his bed ready to go to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[LIBRARY,8:44 AM]

She had been worried,no text,no calls.What she had in her thoughts was.
"I miss you ..."

She just continued walking when she bumped on to someone's chest and fell on the floor.

"I'm so sorry...miss"A tall handsome man helped her get up and helped her  pick up the books on the floor.

"Its okey..."She then continued walking,without noticing her lips spread into a wide smile and her cheeks were red as a tomato.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been a year,He didn't saw her and texted and called her.He was busy at work,and he can't use his phone in the factory for WORKERS ARE BAND TO USE MOBILES IN THE FACTORY.

Today is the day he'll be going home,he misses her so much for a 365 days not seeing her.

The airport was cold,freezy and crowded,his now here in Beijing International Airport he just arrived from South Korea.

He piled his bag in a couple of rental carts and got in a long line to catch a cab.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Surprise!!!! "He said as he opened the front door.But his wide smile faded changing into a frown."why?"he said.

"I did everything for you..."he added.

"Really?After many months I waited for your calls and texts but not a single one!!!--"He cut her off.

"You don't understand...I trusted you with all my heart,I gave everything you want...and the reason why I can't contact you is...I was busy working hard for this"he took out rectangular small box"I wanted to give you this on your birthday that is next week"he opened the box,revealing a diamond necklace.

"Remember when you told me you really like a diamond necklace...well here it is"She just cried feeling guilty of everything.

"Well here,I was going to give this as a birthday gift but I decided to give you this as a GOODBYE PRESENT.."she raised her head to face him,she was to guilty to say something.

"You take good care of that child inside your stomach...and I hope you and your husband will have a better future...his lucky to have you"He continued.

"I'M SORRY,YIXING..."she cried out.

"Goodbye,Zhou..."