Meeting the King

Arthur looked up at the taller male who was currently sitting on the thrown playing on some device. " ... I have to marry /that/?..."

" All the rest of the royals have had long prosperous marriages, just give him a chance! He can't get much worse then this..." A maid Arthur had befriended said.

Arthur sighed and walked up to the other male. He watched him for a few minutes and then flipped him off of the thrown and sat down.

The taller male tumbled down the steps. When he finally finished falling he shook his head and looked up at Arthur. " What the hell man?! I was about to beat the-" he suddenly stopped. Arthur in that chair was something to behold. He was sitting tall and already royal like. There was a glow from behind him even. " Is... Is he the queen?..." He looked at the maid who just nodded.

" I'm not the queen I'm the king." Arthur said madly. Alfred just froze before starting to laugh. " Maybe the copious amount of drugs you've taken made you forget," a servant said " But you have the mark of the queen." Arthur growled " You lot are really trying to piss me off, aren't you?" He growled.

" Ok. Ok I'm sorry. It's just that you don't really... Look. Like a king." Alfred said, trying to cover his ass.

" Oh?" Arthur said, shifting to stand up " How do you find that?"

" Your figure looks like an hour glass, dude. Except you don't have tits like a girl." Alfred said bluntly

Arthur growled. The spade axe appeared next to him and he ran at Alfred, pinning him to the floor with the handle " BLOODY SAY THAT AGAIN. I BLOODY DARE YOU." He hissed at Alfred.

Alfred tried to keep calm " N-Now now, no need to retaliate this way."

Arthur huffed and stood up, going to the throne again " I'm the bloody King..."