Epilogue

Exotic
"Alright Miss Hilson, which one?"He questioned. I wiped my tear stained cheeks, pointing at Charleston.

" Him."I said agrresively. He glanced at him then at me.

"Your sure?"He asked,cautiously. I nodded,quickly.

"Yes I'm sure." I said hugging my body.He nodded and talked to his walkie-talkie.

*
"Ugh,I'm so proud of you,girl."Dej squealed. I smiled, hugging her back.

I sighed in relief,"I am too."She nodded, taking a sip of her tea.

"So whats been going on with you and Aug?"I asked.She nearly choked on her own spit.

I scowled," What? Did something happened?" I quired. She shook her head.

"No,he-"She sighed," he proposed to me."My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

" You said no didn't you?"I groaned.She nodded.

"Deja."I whined.She sighed, looking out the window.

"He wants to marry me,Keri.Me."She said blowing air out her cheeks.I grabbed her hands.

" If I was a lesbian I would marry you too.Your unique,Dej.Why would you say no?"I asked.She shook her head,pulling away from me.

"Keri,when I met him,I was gay,a stud.Now look at me,a sophisticated lady,whose unsure of what she wants."She replied.I rolled my eyes.

"I know Travis hurt you,but August is not him.I'm not telling you to marry him.Just do what your heart desires. Everything will work out."I reassured her.She sighed.

"How do you-"

"I just know."
---------------------------------------------------
Now its officially the end.(Im rewriting  the sequel)Deuces kitties.

-NewHeightsCity