Chapter 1

Damn I Got To Get Up Outta Here. Living In This Nasty Ass Apartment With A Crackhead Ass Momma Was Getting To My Head. Finally Getting Out Of Bed I Went To The Kitchen To See If We Had Something To Eat In This Hellhole Cuz' A Bitch Was Hungrier Then A Mutherfucker. We Only Had 1 Egg And Two Pieces Of Bread And Some Old Moldy Cheese. Ugh, I Can't Stand Living Here. Making Up My Mind, I Decided That I'm Going To Find A Job Today, Fuck School Money Is More Important So I'm Going To Skip It. Making My Egg Sandwich (No Cheese), I Was Thinking About How I Can Make Fast And Easy Money. So Far I Came Up With Stripping, Dealing Drugs, And Credit Card Fraud. I'll Think About It More Later.

Heading To My Room, I Got Some Clothes And Soap So I Can Take A Shower . After My Shower, I Put My Clothes On And Laced My Shoes. What I Was Wearing Was Nothing Fancy It Was Just A Pair Of Light Grey Sweats, A White Tank Top, A Faded Baby Blue Hoodie, And Some AirForce 1's That I've Had For A While And Kept Clean.

Just As I Was Walking Out The Door My Crackhead Ass Mama Decided To Make An Unwanted Appearance.

"Where The Fuck Do You Think You Going, Little Bitch" She Screamed

"School Ma, You Know That" I Replied Trying To Get Out The House As Fast As Possible.

"No You Not, You Finna Stay Yo Ass Here So My Friend Derrick Can Have Some Fun With Yo Hoe Ass" She Screamed Again "Needa Get My Fucking Fix, Bitch" She Mumbled.

Pause. Rewind. Did This Bitch Sell Me For A Fucking Fix? What Typa Mother Would Do Something Like That To Their Child, Their Own Flesh And Blood? I Was Getting Angrier By The Second As I Watched Her Scratch And Shake.

"Oh No Bitch, You Are The Worst Excuse For A Mother. I Fucking Hate You, You Stupid Crack Whore" I Disrespected Her. I Felt A Stinging In My Cheek That Caused My Eyes To Water As I Realised This Lady Just Slapped Me. I Punched Her In The Nose And Ran To My Room After I Heard I Satisfying Crack.

"Ahh!" I Heard Her Scream In The Background. I Started To Pack My Clothes, Hopefully I'd Get Done Before Her "Friend" Got Here.

Halfway Through Packing My Shit I Heard A Mans Baritone Voice And I Knew I Wasnt Going To Get Outta Here Untouched. I Looked Around My Room For A Weapon To Protect Myself With As I Was Mentally Preparing Myself To Fight For My Life.

A Big Ole' Ugly Charcoal Black Nigga Bust Through My Room Door And At The Same Time I Threw The Clothes Iron At His Head And By Luck It Knocked Him The Fuck Out.

Not Taking Any Chances, I Grabbed What I Already Packed Which Were Neccesities And Reached Under My Bed And Grabbed My Saved Up Money Which Was Only About 75 Dollars And Walked To My Door Getting Ready To Step Over The Big Man When I Noticed Something Sticking Out From The Side Of His Pants. Bending Down To Pick It Up I Realized It Was A Gun. I Took It And Stepped Over The Man And Walked To The Door. My Mother Who I Hadn't Heard From Since That Man Got Here Came Running At Me And On Instinct I Raised The Gun And Shot. It Hit Her In Her Shoulder And She Screamed Loud As Hell Effectively Waking Up Her "Friend" Who Got Up And Came Running At Me. Again I Raised The Gun And Shot And This Time It Hit His Head, Instantly Killing Him. I Put The Gun Away Into My Bag And Got Out Of There Before Someone Came.

Today I Learned That If Ya Mama Can't Love You Then Nobody Can. And Knowing That I Became Closed Off Towards Any And Everyone.

By The Way, My Name Is Diamond Armani Carter And Your Bout To Witness Firsthand My Fucked Up Life.

A/N: What Diamond Looks Like In The MultiMedia