About Kyle

Hey I'm Kyle David Hall. Im 17. My birthday is June 21st 1998. I broadcast sometimes on a app called YouNow and I also make YouTube videos to help myself and my fans.
I call my fans, well they are part of the kyeforce. If they watch me on a regular basis I class them as friends wich mean they are part of kyeforce.

I'm not going to mention a lot about my past because its complicated. But so you guys know I have been dspressed before, and have hurt myself. I have even considered committing suicide. Guys, its not worth it. You are meant to live not die. You are meant to survive and brush off the haters. Just be yourself and the right people will come at the right time.
But I'm seriously glad i didn't, because right now I am saving people's lives. Just posting youtube videos can save lives, which is one of the reasons why I do. If I didn't I wouldn't be part of My Digital Escape and I wouldn't have met amazing people like; Jordan sweeto, Jeydon Wale, Bryan Stars, Alex Dorame and Shannon Taylor, but who I consider most importantly, Johnnie Guilbert. He is one of my favorite people.

* sorry about the short chapter I don't know much about Kyle and I'm sorry. IM SORRY PEOPLE!!! As you can probally tell I'm obsessed with MDE and everyone's single account.
I love you all and peace out and drink some peace tea! Even though they are not in England... KYLE IS AT THE TOP!!!*