C H A P T E R T W O

Elizabeths P.O.V.

I don't remember last night, all I remember is yelling at Daryl and him leavin' that's all.

I climbed down from the tree and walked around the lake and made my way to the pile of clothes on the floor. I picked them up and made my way into the house.

"Put these in the washer please." I politely asked Vanessa washing the clothes. I took off my bathing suit tops and bottoms and went into the shower.

Daryl's P.O.V.

A guy probably in his late 20's came and rounded us up. "Ok, I don't think Elizabeth told you the rules. #1. Never. Go into the house with the steep hill. If you do, then you'll find out."

The words"If you do, then you'll find out." rang through my head. I looked at the rest of the group and they had the same look I did. Worry.

"Rule #2. You do not leave without telling either me, Vanessa, Jack, or Elizabeth. And my name is Logan."

I walked out not wanted to hear what he had to say, I walked up to the front of the neighborhood and saw the house with the steep hill. I was tempted to look, but I didn't.

I walked up to the house that Taylor stayed in and knocked. Vanessa came to the door, once she noticed it was me her face harden.

"What do you want?" She a spoke sternly. "Where's Elizabeth?" I ignored her bitchy tone and came to get what I wanted. Answers.

"Well, because of you, she decided to cry and lay in bed all day." She crossed her arms. Really? "Well I want to speak to her." I shifted my weight to my other leg.

She just stared hardly at me before answering. "Sure. Go down the hall, first door on your left." She looked down, letting me in. 

I walked down to the door. I knocked lightly.

Elizabeths P.O.V.

All I did was lay in bed all day and cry. Vanessa came in earlier and decided to tell me what the situation reminded her of.

"What happened?" My concerned voice was alot louder than I expected. "Josh broke up with me." she cried. "I don't want to talk." she hung up the FaceTime call.

I decided to text her. "You know what? FUCK him! He is not goint to make my little sister cry and get away with it! The fact that he broke up with you and didn't say sorry is fucked up. No one is going to make you cry exept me when I tell you something funny. I love you Vanessa and you shouldn't be crying over a jackass."

I laughed, "That was funny." I remember it like yesterday. Knock knock knock. I flinched at the sound. I quickly got dressed and had my gun in my hand behind my back.

It was... Daryl? "What do you want?" I spoke. "I want answers, now." He demanded. "Why the onl-" I was cut off by his voice.

"House on the steep hill. Tell me about it now, or I find out later."

Wow! Ok then! I didn't expect to make Elizabeth so scary but it felt like it was a really good idea. But if you liked it and want to see more then please comment because I do want to see what you think about it.

See you later kitties. ✌🏼️

~Taylor