They Don't Know About Us

"Danica, look its Zayn!" 

I and Molly we're watching the X-Factor and we we're really excited to see him perform and scared that he might get a no. When Zayn started singing, my fingers were crossed. I hope my bestfriend gets a yes. Please. I'm trembling after he performed. Really stoked to know the judges' opinions of Zayn's performance.

"Zayn's gonna pass. He'll get a yes. He'll get a yes." 

"Zayn Malik you passed, you got all YES from the judges. See you again for your next performance!" 

Molly and I we're screaming. Zayn passed! Zayn got all yes! So happy for Zayn. Finally, a start of his dream. To become a singer. I know I really felt it before he performed that he was going to pass. He's one of the best singers in the world. Whenever he sings, I can really feel everything through his eyes and voice.

Zayn Malik is the best. Best brother, sister, mother, father, bestfriend, singer. I'm so proud to be his bestfriend. 

I hurriedly got my phone and called Zayn, he deserves some congratulations right now. 

"Hello! Is this Zayn Malik who passed at the X-Factor?"

"Oh stop it Nick. Yes I passed. Its a start right?"

"A big start, young man. Congratulations!"

"Thank you Nick! I wouldn't be here without you. Thank you Nick."

Yes, I guess I'm the reason of why he entered X-Factor. I kept forcing him to jin and share his talent, and he might be discovered. He's voice is so angelic!

"Hahaha, you're welcome, Zayn. You coming home?"

"Because I passed, of course! We'll be celebrating........ I love you Nick."

"........"