leaving too soon

Aries p.o.v

"Mom why do you have to leave so soon" I groaned as she finished packing her last bag, "honey I'm sorry but I am patty's best friend, we're and including scooter is the only people she has right now, be supportive" I sat myself on her bed,getting very upset. "Mom, you know me and bieber don't get alone and if you leave me and him alone for a month then..you guys would have to be in w.p.p because I'll kill him and get away with it" I laughed, thinking that'll be the best thing in the world for me right now. "Aries be nice okay, the month would go by before you know it" she kissed my cheek and went downstairs to prepare dinner for us" I went back inside my cave which was my room, I layed on the bed putting my headphones in my ear. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, I groaned in laziness because I was just getting comfortable. "Who is it?" I asked frustrated. "Me, justin " I opened the door very quickly, looking very irritated. "What?". "Dinner is ready dork, that's enough beauty sleep, it's not like it's working anyways " he chuckled. I glared at him, slamming the door in his face. I quickly change into some pajamas shorts and a tank top, running down the stairs but accidentally bumping into Bieber. "Watch were you going freak " getting a glare from him. "Oh shut up bieber it was a accident, get loss" I shoulder bump him, making my way into the dinning room. Since I knew Justin, I wasn't going to get away with that shoulder bump which I don't give two fucks about but knowing him, he's going to get me back. I sat at the dinning room table, seeing a upset bieber. I smiled in satisfaction. As I was waiting for the food to be serve, Justin sat next me which annoyed the fuck out of me. I tried to ignore the fact that he was there and just thought about life until I felt a hand creep up my thigh, I quickly grabbed Justin shirt before my mom and patty came. " ooo, I never knew you was like that aries " Justin winked. "Lay your freaking hand right there again, it'll be the last time you'll ever masturbate again. He nervously removed his hand, turning the other way.

I finished eating my dinner, walking back upstairs. very full if I do say so myself. Just like always I didn't want to be bothered. I don't have any friends because I am like the anti-social type. Suddently Justin walked in my room " do you have my purple snapback" he snapped, glaring at me. " no I do not, you dumb jerk, stop  assuming shit and find it!" I yelled. Justin started  looking threw my stuff, I hurried and got up punching him in the shoulder. "Stop messing with my stuff you stupid prick" he started to continue to go threw my stuff until he picked up my thong from Victoria secret, I decided to buy knowing I wouldn't wear it no time soon. "Look what we have here" he smirked. I quickly snatched it out his hand "get out my room..now! How can your stupid snapback be in my room if you live all the way downstairs in our second home, you don't have nothing to do with your life just because your on w.p.p, stop trying to ruined mine, I yelled. Justin knew when that was the end of the straw for me. He sighed. " look, if you find it, just give it back to me". He finally walked out my room giving me a sigh of relief. It started to get a little late so I decided to get ready for bed, "why do they have to leave tomorrow " I thought, closing my eyes. Drifting into a deep sleep.