First day of hell

Today was the day that my mom and patty was leaving, why would they leave me here with that thing. I sighed going back into the house as they was pulling away, it was too much to bare. I walked back into the house into my room, not wanting to be bothered as I shut the door. 20 minutes later I heard a small knock at the door, knowing it was jazzy or jaxon. I got up opening the door seeing two small adorable faces."arwies, can ywou watch pwincess movie with me and jaxon?" jazzy said. I smiled in awe. " of course, just let me gather a couple of stuff". I gather my blanket and my iphone, walking my way towards the door.

As I entered the movie room, I seen justin chilling in the corner, in the back on his phone. I knew he wasn't allowed to be on his phone so..why does he have it. I didn't want to get in anymore mess that revolves around bieber. So I quickly grabbed his phone putting it behind my back " why do you have your phone when you know you aren't supposed to have it?" Justin quickly got up, trying to grab for his phone but Since I have those good reflex skills, he couldn't try me but knowing him, I decided to run, feeling guilty about leaving jaxon and jazzy in the movie room by their self but they wasn't paying half attention so I was fine. I seen that bieber started to catch up, I hid inside the closet knowing he couldn't find me in here. I quickly hid his phone in a tiny hole that was patched up from when I was little. As I finished making it look unnoticed, Justin open the door making me scream. He pulled me out the closet by my leg. "Get off of me", I yelled. " no, give me my phone back " He snapped as he pinned me on the ground and yes it was a weird position for me. "Justin get off of me, you're heavy " I complained trying to get him off of me. " not until you give me my phone back" I groan in frustration " I don't have it bieber, I swear, I dropped it while running " I ended up kicking Justin in his area making a run for it into my room. I hurried locking the door, giggling softly. "Aries open the door now!" Justin said, sounding very angry. I shrugged it off, getting onto my bed, putting my headphones in my ear. As I was listening to my music, I felt someone take out my earphones, I screamed in fear, seeing it was Justin. He quickly pinned me down onto the bed. "Where's.my.phone.? I'm not letting you go until you tell me where my phone is" I rolled my eyes " really Justin? I told you I dropped it while running, now get off of me" he let go of me, looking very upset. " Justin you got into this mess, you have to deal with the consequences, they can track your phone, do anything to kill you all because you witness a crime " he signed. "I know" I never knew the whole story, I wonder if he can tell me. I looked at Justin, hoping he'll tell Me. " Justin, what happened that day, of your concert" he looked at me, giving me the why are you asking me this look. "Well.. I was getting done performing my last song when I went back stage to get ready to leave,until I heard some guy pleading not to get killed. I hid behind the door, listening closely. The guy who was about to kill him kept asking for the code but he kept pleading he didn't have it and that's when I heard the gunshots, my phone started to ring and that's when he seen me, I hurried and made a run for it" my face was filed with so much sadness after hearing his story, I gave justin a hugged but quickly pulled away, noticing it was weird for the both of us to hug. "Hey, I'm heading off to bed, goodnight aries" he got up leaving my room. I felt bad for Justin but that didn't change how I felt about him, I decided that it was time for me to go to bed also, getting very comfortable in my bed, drifting to sleep.