Chapter 02 ~ Meeting Cameron

That was ten years ago, I'm now a level two angel, difference is, I can now go on missions, I still have my mentor, Sammy but I can go on my own.

My name is Serenity Maxwell, I'm fifteen years old and I'm an angel, today I got my first solo mission from James. James is mine and Sammy's boss but for some reason, only know to him, he treats me like a sister. Now back to my mission, I have to convince fifteen year old, Cameron Mackenzie to believe in love.

"Good Luck" said Sammy

"Thanks, Sammy" I said

"Remember, you can't blow your cover until your mission is complete, Rini" said James

That's another thing he only did to me, he calls everyone else by their full first name, even Sammy but calls me by a shortened version of my name. I get him back by giving him a nickname, he doesn't mind me calling him by but won't let anyone else though.

"I know, Jamesy," I said

"Just be careful" he said

"Sammy's taught me well" I said "Now can I go"

"Yes" he said and give me a hug

"Jamesy, stop it" I said blushing

I left the warm comforts of heaven and headed to earth below, I knew James and Sammy had set up my identity in the school, Cameron went too. I got to the school, headed to the headmaster's office and I knocked.

"Come in" shouted a voice

I opened the door, peaking my head around it, and smiled.

"Come in, Miss Maxwell" he said

I walked into the office and walked up to the headmaster.

"Headmaster" I said

"Miss Maxwell, Welcome to Preston Academy" said Headmaster

"Thank you" I said

"Now I'll show you to the classroom" said Headmaster

After leaving the headmaster's office, we walked down a long corridor towards the classroom. The headmaster knock on the door and when a voice shouted 'Come In', he opened the door. Inside the class was watching us, I looked around and caught the eye, of the lad, I knew was Cameron Mackenzie, did I see a flicker of hope in his eyes but I wasn't sure as it passed so quickly.

I noticed the seat next to him was empty, I wondered if it was a coincidence or did James set it up deliberately so I was next to him.

"You have a new student?" said the Headmaster and teacher nodded.

The headmaster left, leaving me to the teacher.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" said the teacher so I nodded

"Hi, My name is Serenity Maxwell, I'm fifteen years old and I moved about a week"

"OK, why don't you take a seat?"

"OK" I said and took the seat next to Cameron

I turned to look at Cameron and then blushed as he was staring at me.

"Hi" I said but he just turned away, looking into his work so I sighed, I'll get there, I thought.

After about an hour of lesson, we was let out for break. I walked down the corridor, catching the sight of Cameron leaning against the wall. I went to walk past then changed my mind and decided to try again so I walked up to him.

"Hi," I said

He turned and looked at me, one eyebrow lifting in amazement.

"What do you want!" he said