Untitled Part 8

A/N: Sorry it's been a while since I last updated but everything's been very hectic but I finally get to settle down and possibly get something out that you guys might actually like. All my writing lately has been crappy. I'm hoping to finish this soon so if this chapter doesn't settle it then there will be one other chapter but I'm hoping to get everything done in this one. Let the fun begin! :)

---------------------------------------

Finally the end of school bell rang and I slowly gathered all of my stuff knowing there was no reason to rush. Walking toward my locker to put my books away I felt a hand curl around my arm and pull me to a halt. Turning to look at the person a slight growl left my throat and one came right back at me. I saw Jana's fiery red hair as I was pulled backwards and pushed into the dark room before I could ask what her problem was the door was slammed in my face.

"Hi." Whispered Shannon looking slightly frightened.

"Why are you here? What's going on?" I asked looking back and forth between her and Tom which was sitting behind her on the couch.

"Don't know Jana just pulled us in here, told us to stay and went and got you." She finished just as the door opened again and in came Jana and Maddy being pulled by her just like we were.

"What's goin..."

"Shut it!" Jana barked at me, then kept going, "Okay now look here this is going to end right here right now. Shannon tell Maddy that the rumors aren't true that I and he are going together."

"Maddy their not." Shannon simply said shaking her head, while Tom just kept quiet.

"Okay now Shannon you and Tom can leave. Maddy. Rhydian. You two will stay here." She ordered all of us and the only one who didn't want to listen was of course Maddy. When Madds tried to leave Jana pushed her back and growled at her.

"You two are going to stay here and talk this out!" Jana yelled before pushing Shannon and Tom out of the door she turned back to us. "Okay now Maddy starts because I have already heard Rhydian's side of the story."

She looked to Maddy and I looked to the floor because I knew what was coming next.

"You already know his side of the story? Really because I find that really shocking, not." Maddy hissed at Jana.

"Give me your keys." Jana demanded of both of us, holding her hands out looking back and forth while we reached into our pockets. "This door will stay locked until you guys stop fighting and start talking. When I hear you start talking I'll walk away to give you privacy and try and keep others away."

Maddy rolled her eyes at her while I just nodded, seeing our reactions she walked out the door and we heard the lock click. Looking at Maddy who was pacing the small room I decided the best place would be perched on the desk the computer sat on.

"So..." I tried to start but ended up just looking at the wall when she glared at me. I really don't like it when she was mad at me, I could handle it but I just dont like it.

"Okay you know what I'm tired of this. Especially when it wasn't even my idea!" I finally got the nerve up to say but the last part came out more of a shout. She turned to look at me then and finally sat down.

After taking a deep breath she asked,"What do you mean 'Not your idea'?"

"I mean it wasn't my idea to ask Jana to the dance. I didn't even wanna go. Especially when I heard about you and Dean going." I explained while looking down. She didn't say anything and I thought she was geering up to yell at me for something when I heard her whisper something.