(20) "New Chapter"

Norrie's P.O.V

 Everything they said about having a baby is true, on how it will change every single aspect of your life and make it so much more. Whenever I look at my baby, all I feel is love, there is literally nothing I could ask for right now. Having him in my life makes things so much better.

 "You did great" that was the first thing Brad whispered to me as soon as I woke up. I looked around and saw my entire family in the room. Evan and Lydia are both smiling at me while Mum and Dad are on the couch looking at me. Mum then got up and walked towards me.

 "How are you feeling sweetheart?" she asked.

 "Great, wheres my baby?"

 Mum then looked at Brad, he nodded and walked out of the room. Dad then got up and made a little joke about him being a grandpa.

 "Don't worry Dad. You're the hottest grandpa I know" I said and he just smiled.

 "And he got the best uncle as well!" Evan added.

 "Shut up, you're the most fucked up Uncle out there" I said and Lydia started  laughing. "That's even better" Evan said and then smiled at me. Brad and the nurses then entered the room and showed me my baby.

 As soon as I saw him, I swear the whole world came into slow motion. My heart started beating fast just as tears of joy came out.

 "He looks just like Brad" Lydia uttered.

 "Yes he does"

 "So is he a junior now?" Evan asked.

 "Eww no" I answered.

 "No?" Brad asked, looking disappointed.

 "Just kidding. We have to think of a name Brad come on"

 "How about 'Bronson'?" he asked.

 "Brad I love you with my life but I'll kill you if you name our son like that"

---

James's P.O.V

"Norrie gave birth! When are we going to New York?" I asked Connor while we're at the studio writing some songs as a collaboration for the new album of 5 Seconds of Summer.

 "After we finish this song James, they need this by tomorrow"

 "Does Tristan know about the baby?" I asked.

 "I'm sure they told Katie" he said and then grunted.

 "What is your problem man? Is there something bothering you?"

 "I'm just having a hard time sleeping"

 "Why? Are you seeing things again?"

 "I don't wanna talk about it" he said, just as a guy came inside and told me that someone was waiting for me outside.

 "Who is it?"

 "Someone named 'Caleb'?"

 "Who's that?"

 I just looked at Connor and told him he's a friend, I walked out and saw him waiting at the lobby. "What's up? Why are you here?" I asked.

  "I was wondering if we could catch up over a plate of brunch?"

 "Alright" I answered and smiled at him.

----

Logan's P.O.V

 So they are in New York all this time, how am I gonna get there?. The only solution I have in mind right now is to find a private jet that can get me there. Getting tons of fake papers done is not worth it. Or is it?

 I searched through all my stuffs at our old house and was able to find a contact of someone who can help me make a new identity.

 Get ready Brad and Norrie, I'll be paying you guys a visit.

-----

Brad's P.O.V

 "How about Carlisle?" Lydia suggested while sitting beside my bed. "Too medieval" Evan said and laughed at her.

 "I mean, it's preppy" she added.

 "Carlisle is a great name but he's too cute for that. How about Riley? Or Brendon?" Mr. Anderson asked.

 "Nah" Norrie said and then looked at our baby.

"Thayer" I whispered and then Norrie looked at me.

 "What babe?" she asked.

 "Thayer ... Thayer Anderson-Simpson"

 "That's amazing" she said. I looked at everyone and saw their smiling faces. "Thayer it is" Norrie said and kissed him in the forehead. I moved closer and wrapped my arms around them. I couldn't be any happier right now.

----

Norrie's P.O.V

 Later on that night, after Thayer fell asleep, I received a Skype video call from Jack and Lina who are in London. "How are you guys?" I asked, seeing the two are closer than ever.

 "We're living together now. I just moved in" she said and then whispered "He's big" and made a cheeky smile.

 "Told you" I said and we both laughed, I missed Lina so much ... I wish there would have been much more time where we could have bonded.It's been years since we last did.

 "How are you Norrie?" Jack then asked.

 "Great, do you wanna see Thayer?" I asked and then moved the phone to the crib beside me where he is sleeping.

 "He's so cute!"

 "I know"

 "We can't wait to go there"

 "You are?"

 "Of course" Jack said and then looked at Lina who smiled at him.

 "You two would be the death of me" I said and they just smiled happily.

---

Brad's P.O.V

  It was 3 in the morning when I woke up because of an overseas call, I don't know who it is that's why I answered right away. "Who is this?" I asked.

 "Did you miss me?" It was a familiar voice. "Shit" I thought to myself when I realized that it's Logan. "Where the fuck are you?" I asked.

 "Be a little polite to your brother okay?"

 "Show yourself" I said and then stood up.

 "Don't get too excited, I assure you we'll meet soon" that's all he said and then hung up. I looked at Norrie and Thayer peacefully sleeping. I wouldn't let anyone harm them , not even my own brother.

--

that's it for this chapter guys ^^ what do you think? Please vote and comment xxx .. what is Logan up to? stay tuned x :) LAST 5 CHAPTERS