(15) "Mad World"

Brad's P.O.V

 What I'm most afraid of just happened, Norrie found out about his Dad's cancer.  And the worst scenario is in full play, she collapsed and now we are rushing her to the hospital. If anything bad happens to her or on our baby I swear I will never ever forgive myself. Even though I'm still not sure if she'll still be able to accept me when she wakes up.

 "What the hell did you do? Dad made it clear he wants to keep it as a secret , see what you did?" Evan asked, enraged and all.

 "I'm sorry , I didn't know she was listening"

 "Whatever Brad , if anything bad happens to her I swear" Lydia then pulled Evan away and told him to calm down.

 I put my hands right above my head and kept on praying.

 I looked through the glass and saw Doctors checking her breathing, after a few moments her Dad came in with her Mrs. Anderson.

 "What happened to her?" she asked.

 "She found out" I replied and she pushed past me and went straight inside to see Norrie. "Come here" i turned around and saw Katie. "She's gonna be fine I promise" she said as soon as she was able to make me sit down. Tears started falling from my eyes as anxiety grew stronger.

 "It's my fault"

 "No it's not, you know that"

---

Connor's P.O.V

 "Me? At the LoveDen?" I asked.

 "Yes, I was near the area and saw you walked out of the club"

 "I wasn't cheating just to make it clear, I just saw someone in there who looked familiar"

 "A girl wearing almost nothing but a thong looks familiar to you?"

 "I'm sorry"

 Emery then sat down in front of me and looked me in the eyes. "I don't know how you found out I used to work in there. But I don't wanna go back and talk about those days so can we just please leave all that behind? Please?" she asked.

 I got up and reached for the picture in my suitcase then showed it to her. "You know he's my father right? Please tell me what went on between the two of you"

"Connor ..."

"Please, I just wanna know. I won't get mad. I promise"

 "You might never ever forgive me"

 "I might but try me"

---

Norrie's P.O.V

I woke up seeing Mum and Katie on my side. Right away, my tears started falling and they both comforted me as quickly as possible.

 "Do you know what happened?" Katie asked.

 "I don't care"

 I then pulled away from their arms to ask them a question.

 "Do you know about Dad?"

 As soon as they exchanged looks, I knew their answer. "Why would you guys keep it a secret from me?" I asked.

 "Because we knew this would happen"

 "Mum, did you know right away?"

 "No. I only found out a couple days after he told Brad. I knew what could possibly happen and what kind of harm it could bring to you and your baby"

 "We're so sorry" Katie said.

 "Even you Katie? You've only been here for what? a few days and you already found out? Was I ever important to any of you? Huh ? Tell me?"

 "It's never their fault. You know that" Dad said as he walked inside the room.

 "Can we talk? Just the two of us?" he asked. Mum and Katie then got up and left us. Dad sat beside me and held my hand. I started crying and he wiped my tears away.

 "Why?"

 "I'm sorry" he said.

 "Why would you do that?"

 "I don't want you to get hurt"

 "When did you find out?"

 "A few months ago, I felt a pain in my chest. Had it scanned, and they said it's back"

 I started tearing up again, he moved closer and took me in his arms. " It's okay to cry my princess" he whispered.

 "I don't wanna lose you"

 "You're not. See? this is the reason why I don't want this to happen"

 "But this is happening!"

 "I know, but you'll never lose me I promise"

 "I thought it's gone?"

 "Me too, but it turns out this world is not all sweet honey."

 I just kept on crying, he looked me in the eyes and said that no matter what happens, he loves me. He always have and he always will.

 ----

Connor's P.O.V

 "I was paid to sleep with him but when he found out that I just turned 18 he told me to stop. Instead, he asked me to wear my usual clothes. Took me out for a coffee. He asked me to tell him the story of my life"

 "Then what?"

 "He gave me an advice. Connor, I swear that's all we did"

 "What advice?"

 "To get away from the place"

 "Then what?"

 "I asked for a photo, we took one and had it developed. He left me a message and said that I'll always be his friend"

 "Then why didn't he told me about this when I came home?"

 "He thought it would confuse everybody. I didn't know he's married at the time I was you know supposed to pleasure him"

 I let out a sigh and just hugged her as tight as I could.

 "I gotta thank my Dad" I whispered to her and she hugged me back.

--

that's it for this sweet little chapter :') What do you think? Please vote and comment.

 And guys, 10 chapters left. You have to tune in on every twist and revelation that will be shown. More things will happen and some interesting characters are making their way back for the BIG FINALE.

stay tuned x