A-D

Alder bark - Toothaches. Eat.

Alfalfa - used to prevent tooth decay.

Aloe Vera - Use the gel inside of leaves to cure skin problems or burns.

Ash (tree)  - New shoots are to be eaten, and chewed and applied to the bite of an Adder or Viper to stave off the effects of its poisoned bite.

Beech Leaves - used for carrying herbs.

Bindweed - used to fasten sticks to broken limbs to keep them in place.

Blackberry Leaves - when chewed to a pulp, it helps eases the swelling of bee stings.

Blessed Thistle  - increases circulation of blood

Borage Leaves  - used to treat fevers and helps nursing mothers with their milk supply. Borage should never be used dried, only green.

Bramble Twigs - Chew this into a fine syrup. It helps to sleep.

(Broken) Rosemary Blossoms  - used to heal eye infection or to cover up wounds around the eyes or eyelids.

Broom - poultice helps broken legs and other serious wounds

Burdock Root - When the dug up root has been washed, it can be chewed into a pulp which is good for all cuts and scrapes, especially rat bites, even if they're infected.

Burnet - Used in traveling herbs. Helps wounds heal faster.

Catch Weed - Burrs can be used to help hold treatment onto a cat.

Catmint - used to treat whitecough and greencough; can help to relax a cat

Celandine  - used to treat ailments of the eyes. Used to strengthen weak eyes.

Chamomile  - used to calm a cat. Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

Chervil - used to treat bellyache. The juices of the leaves are used for infected wounds, and chewing the roots helps with bellyache.

Chickweed - used to help treat greencough. If there is no catmint around, it is a good substitute to counter greencough.

Cob Nuts - made into ointments.

Cobwebs  - used to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

Coltsfoot - This flowering herb is effective against kittencough, and the leaves can be chewed into a pulp which can be eaten to help shortness of breath

Comfrey  - used to treat broken bones

Daisy Leaves - If chewed into a paste it can be a useful remedy for aching joints.

Dandelion Leaves - used to calm a cat

Deadly Nightshade - small dark purple berries that are just as poisonous as deathberries

Deathberries - Deathberries (known to Twolegs as yew) are so poisonous that a single berry can kill a young cat. Extremely deadly

Dock - Good for making a cat's coat as slippery as a fish, the leaf can also be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches. (Chew it up and spit it out to make a cat's coat slippery). Also good for treating rat bites.

Dried Oak Leaf - Used to stop infections.