W-Y

Water Mint - The best cure for bellyaches. Eat. Has a really good minty taste, you'll know when you eat it.

Wild Garlic - rolling in this can help to keep out infection. If you got lots of cuts and scrapes, especially from rat bites, make sure you roll in some wild garlic to keep out infection.

Willow Tree - Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches. Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

Windflower - Used to treat stomach cramps, such as when a she -cat becomes pregnant

Wintergreen - used to treat wounds and some poison.

Witch Hazel - Used to give you an extra boost, this will wake you up (energizer)

Yarrow - used to make a cat vomit and expel poisons from the body. Entire plant should be consumed to induce vomiting. Entire plant should be chewed and applied to wounds to relieve pain and prevent infection. Only give it to cats that ate something poisonous. Sometimes when cats are really sick yarrow is used to make the patient vomit out the sickness. That only works sometimes. This herb can also be used as an ointment, used to soften paw pads

Yew (Deathberries) (Night Seeds) - POISONOUS! Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places. If a cat eats them (most likely a kit), then scoop all the berry leftovers out of their mouth. Then force them to swallow yarrow. The victim will vomit out most of the poison, but not all of it. They will be very sick for the next few days.