Vikklan+Poofless Continued

Vikk's POV
He layed me on top of him and pushed in from under me. Rob came over and opened up my legs only to shove his member down my hole with Lachlan's.

They both started slamming into me and I felt Preston's hand move up and down my member as him and Rob were making out.

I could feel my hole stretching, Lachlan had a huge dick around nine inches while Rob's was smaller but thicker. They both hit my prostate, "AHH OH MY GOD FUCK!" I screamed.

Tears slipped from my eyes as they both continued to pound into me.
Rob and Lachlan were sweating hard but both seemed like they weren't going to release anytime soon.

"Your so fucking tight," Rob muttered. I could feel their members rub against my walls as the pleasure and pain was absolutely too much I couldn't stop screaming and moaning.  Preston stopped jacking me off for a second to play with my nips while planting an opened mouth kiss on my lips.

His tounge intertwined with mine as our lips moved in sync he pulled away a sting of saliva still there before he licked his lips.

Rob and Lachlan were to much but with Preston playing with my nips it sent me over the top, I felt a warm feeling in my stomach and I screamed, "IM GONNA-" before I even had time to finish Preston wrapped his hand tightly around the base of my cock.

"I love seeing others in pain," he whispered. He must be getting what he wanted, because pain was all I felt, I needed to cum so badly I thought my cock was doing to explode.
"P-ppreston l-llet me cum."
"You have to beg," he said to me.
"Preston please let me, please I will do anything."

"Anything fine your buying dinner," he said letting go of my length. As soon as he let go I released and it got all over my chest. Preston licked it up and I felt a nice warm feeling in my ass as Rob and Lachlan both came at the same time.

We all collapsed as they pulled out. Everyone was sweaty and I had some cum still on my stomach, and we all struggled to get in air.

It hadn't crossed my mind much that we were inside my house and that other people were here until I heard my bedroom door open for a second and then shut along with laughter, "I took your guys cookies out you almost burned then hopefully I wasn't interrupting anything." I heard more laughter like another pair of voices.

I didn't see the person and my mind was so full of things that I had trouble making note of what the voice sounded like but I was half sure that it was Josh.

Lachlan was out of breath but managed to say, "we need to do that again maybe even with Mitch and Jerome."

A/N
200 reads ._. Holy crap thanks so much, obviously to some 200 isn't very much but TRUST ME IT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE also someone tell me if I should write a smut with the whole pack. Im thinking about it .-.

~Lily