Whole Pack Smut Part 2

Previously
Preston licked up Rob's penis from the bottom to the top. Once he got to the top he put his lips around the tip and started sucking.

Rob tangled his fingers in Preston's hair and tried to suppress the moans threatening to escape his lips. On his knees, Preston went full force and attempted to deep throat the Canadian. Rob, seeing as Preston clearly needed the help, pushed Preston's head further onto his cock and finally let out the moan he was holding in.

"Fuuuck Baby that feels so good!" Rob encouraged and suddenly everyones eyes were on them. Jerome didn't waste time walking over to them and he opened up his pants just to let his cock free and put it near Preston's face.

Knowing what Jerome wanted, Preston reached back to grab hold of Jerome's dick and started to stroke it meanwhile also sucking Rob. Mitch came behind Jerome and started to take Jerome's shirt off while feeling up his stomach and chest.

Lachlan and Vikk, missing out on all the fun, came over to where everyone was at while taking off their shirts. Lachlan pushed Vikk onto his knees next to Preston on the opposite side Jerome was on and just as Rob was doing Lachlan took out his dick and stuffed it into Vikk's mouth.

Vikk tried hard to give Lachlan what he deserved, he bobbed his head up and down and out if the corner of his eye could see Rob and Jerome switching places.

Preston would rather be sucking off Rob but still gave Jerome what he wanted. He wrapped his lips around his cock and easily took Jerome down his throat.

Jerome moaned at the feeling and started bucking into Prestons mouth. Preston hardly gagged and was able to take Jerome pretty well. He was still giving Rob a handjob and felt the familiar spasm of when Rob was close.

He pulled himself off Jerome whp groaned at the loss of contact only to put his lips back around Rob. Lost in lust, Rob bucked himself crazily into Preston. "Ah- Ahhh Babyy c-come on sso c-closeeee!" Rob yelled as he came down Preston's throat.

He slowly rocked himself back in forth riding out his high. Preston had no choice but to swallow everything Rob gave him. Jerome who was still being teased by Mitch and jerked off by Preston also came to his high and came all over Preston's face.

Meanwhile Lachlan was bucking in and out of Vikk who obediently took it. Rob prepped up Preston and gave him a long kiss before lining up and pushing himself in. Preston rode on top of Rob picking himself up and dropping back down while Rob also bucked into him to the sane rythme

Jerome came behind them and slicked himself up with lube before also pushing himself into Preston who groaned at that.
"How do you feel babe?" Rob asked.
"Aahhh I-I feel sooo fulll!" Preston yelled as Jerome went faster.

Mitch went from teasing Jerome over to Lachlan and Vikk where he helped Lachlan prep Vikk. They made sure to go into a position where  Mitch could suck Vikk while Lachlan fucked him at a steady pase. "Ahh Lachy g-go fassterrr!!" Vikk yelled.

Lachlan pounded into him faster and Mitch tried to pick up his pase as well. Before he knew it Vikk was cumming in his mouth which made himself tighten around Lachlan, also sending him into his high. Lachlan ruthlessly bucked in and out of Vikk filling hin up to the brim and giving him a kiss to end it all off.

Mitch tried his hardest to swallow Vikk's seed which tasted different than Jerome's, whos he was used to.
Meanwhile, Preston, Rob and Jerome were all about finished up as well. Rob pushed into Preston as Jerome pulled out and they continued that for a while until they were both close and started to go wild.

Preston's breathing was harsh and he felt knots in his stomach indicating he was close as well and he said, "S-someonee t-touch me pleasee!!" Rob reached over and starting jerking Preston off to the rhythm of his harsh pounding.

Soon he was moaning loudly in please and cumming all over Rob's hand. As ge came he tightened around Rob and Jerome's dicks who both came inside Preston while groaning and panting.
Jerome pulled out and went over ro Mitch and made out with him until he calmed down.

"How was Preston's ass," Mitch whispered into his ear while nibbling the tip.
"Defiantly not as good as yours," Jerome replied going in for another rough and passionate kiss.

A/N
Defiantly really hard to write this so I'm sorry if its a little craaazy. I'm sorry that I just now updated in return I thought I'd ask for requests. Ik most people the pack records with as well as the Sidemen and a lot of others so if you’d like you can request a ship for me to do a fanfiction on or just a one shot and if I feel comfortable I'll try to. If you're into anime or cartoons Ik a lot of them so you can also recommend a fanfiction or smut for me to do on my other account which is LoveHideKane
I love you all so much and I'd like to try writing some more so don't be afraid to leave requests.
Love you all ♡♡♡
~Lily