Chapter 1

3/15/14 10am

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMI!" I hear as I wake up. It was my family because today was my birthday. "First of all good morning Mom and Dad and thank you for such a loud and also lovely way to wake me up." I say in a very friendly and also sleeply tone. "Come on love! Wake up!!! It's your birthday!!" My dad says in happily. "Breakfast is ready already, we are waiting for you in the kitchen" My mom says as she and my dad walked out of my room. Just like every other normal teenager, I check my phone first and read all the happy birthday messages from my friends and family. I get up and start to get ready for this amazing, special day.

As I walk down I hear the voice of my two best friends, Tamara and Brit. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMIIIII!" They scream together and give me a big hug. "Thank you loves!" I kiss them on their cheek before we all sit down and have breakfast together. We start to tell each other about our dreams that we had last night. I dreamed that Tamara, Brit and I got tickets and meet and great passes for the One Direction concert that was happening tonight. Like every fangirl, I thought that maybe we could be friends or something with them. My favorite one in the band was Niall while Tamara's favorite was Harry. Brit was a fan of all the boys but she didn't have a favorite.

My mom gets up to pull the cake out of the fridge, then puts it on the table and set the candles. "Make a wish Demi, maybe your wish will come true and you'll really get to meet and eventually date Niall James Horan '' she said and smiled.