Chapter 4

The concert had started and we sang every single song as loud as we could. It was really the best day of my life. I'm on my first concert with my best friend and I also meet a new directioner which is very cool and the best thing is that I'm gonna meet my crush and the other boys , it's like a dream comes true that I dreamed  about my whole life long . But I also wonder if this is just an accident or just reality. I'ts like every single wish that I made get's true , if every single wish that I made get's true , I wish that my life , my friend's and my family's life would be full of happiness. Just happiness. No worries about fake friends , no worries about boys who just plays with your feelings , no worries about my family and of course no worries about school anymore. If we would date the one direction boys , we don't need to worry about those typical boy worries.  We wouldn't need to worry about if the things he says to us are real , their feelings , the way he looks at you when he says that he loves you because I know that they never would do something like that. One more reason why I love them more then everything. People asked us so often why we love them so much , and I just showed them their smile or just Niall's adorable laugh. I also don't know how I shut react when he is standing right in front of him. That moment that I've been waiting for my whole life long. Shout I hug him? or just stand their without saying everything and watch him standing there and waiting for me to say something.

The last song was playing which was best song ever also one of my favorite song and videos. I can remember the first time that I saw the video and Zayn as a woman which looked so hot , one more reason why Zayn is the hottest guy on the planet. Every time the camera was on Zayn , Beeks started screaming '' I'M HERE BABY , YOUR FUTURE WIFE IS STANDING RIGHT HERE AND I'M WAITING FOR YOU BABY ''. Well we all love beeks so much she was so perfect for Zayn just the way she looks I mean everyone knows Zayn famous sexy look , she was the girl version  of it. Tamara and Brit hold high the posters they they made and I hold my poster also as high as I could. Beeks also got a perfect posters which was '' ZAYN YOU SMOKE LIKE AN ANGEL'' . 

The concert was over and we heard an announcement

*NOW BACK TO OUR LUCKY WINNERS , WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU  BACKSTAGE SO PLEASE COME TO THE BACKSTAGE PLACE WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE STAGE! THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO JOINTED THE 'WHERE WE ARE TOUR' TODAY*

As I heard that they are waiting for us , I don't feel my whole body. It's like I forget how to move or how to breath. I looked over to Tamara and Brit who were also kinda shaking. The only one who was very calm was Beeks. She looked to my direction and said '' here we go girls , are you ready to rock that meet and great and make the boys fall in love with us?''. '' YES!'' we said. '' I CAN'T HEAR YOU , I SAID ARE YOU READY?!?!?!?!'' she screamed. '' YES WE ARE READY!!!!!''' we screamed back. ''Well okay , so come on girls don't let them wait for us''. We were on our way to the backstage place with our posters in our hands and our shaking legs. This is that moment that I was waiting for so long. I'm gonna meet him in about 10 minutes. I'm on my way to meet Niall , Zayn ,Harry , Liam and louis. I can't believe it what will happens in the next 5 minutes when they open the door and I see Niall right standing in front of him. I looked over to the girls who were also shaking and nervous. '' But girls , don't forget to be normal! leave that little fangirl in your body and let out your beautiful side of yourself  okay?'' I said very nervously. '' okay , I will leave that little fangirl in my head and let out the beautiful side of myself '' Beeks said. ''What about you Tamara and Brit?'' I said and hold Tamara's hand which was shaking. '' Okay Demi , you are right we have to stay cool and relaxed and not like a little fangirl which screamed around every single second when the boys say something'' Brit said and we were all waiting for Tamara to say something. '' ehmm.... LET'S ROCK THIS THING BITCHES'' she screamed and we all started to laugh and exactly  in that moment , the door opened and we saw the boys.