1. What Really Happened

It will be hard to write. May or may not have sequels, but what its sure is that its gonna be long af. And it has to be Frerard, otherwise it'll make no sense.

In this fanfic, Frank is the main character and narrator of the story. He explains what really happened with MCR (since its bullshit what Gerard says, in my opinion). Since the beginning, where Gerard wanted to have Frank in the band until more or less present times, where they are asked why they don't get along with each other.

It may be long since it was 12 years of MCR plus now.

It has to include the problems they faced (ProjRev, fights, stage gay, etc)

You have to know about most of the stuff and your theories about it.

To know more about theories or whatnots about Frerard you might like to read @ mladysailing 's ones on Tumblr. They're really good. Like, she's amazeballs.

It might include some of Gerard's P.O.V's if you might want, but in this story Gerard kinda looks like an enemy.

That is a suggested title. But if you want you can change it to something you like.

You can add whatever you want as long as you make a really clever and nice plot.

It doesn't have an ending since we don't know what will happen.

You can make Frank finish his story, then leaving and then getting an unexpected call from G and they meet, fuck, marry or whatevs, happy ending blah blah.

What really happened is;
They met by Gerard going to a concert of Frank's old band and fell in love with him, Frank's band split up and then he joins Mcr. They are succesfull, stage gay, ProjRev, and fights happen. And Frank explains every detail about it, saying Gerard always kinda denied all about them and it hurt Frank. The weddings happened, then the kids. And the rumor about Ray finding Frank crying in a room at Gerard's wedding being true. And all that stuff. Then the band split up and Frank found out until the post came up and gets angry at Gerard. And come up with the rest.

Any questions or suggestions in the comments please. Also, if you have ideas for fanfics too, you can tell me in a comment and I'll dedicate that chapter to you so everyone knows its your idea.