Chapter 12 ( Baby shower )

2 Months later.
10:56a.m
Kayla
I woke up and did my hygiene and brushed my teeth. As Soon as i walked out the bedroom my phone started ringing it was my mother
Phone Conversation
Me-hello
Mom-you need to be dress by 1 because im coming to pick you up.
Me-wherebim going ?
Mom-cant tell you bye love you
-then she hung up.

I sat there thinking and thinking what was going on but i just couldnt.

So i got up went down stairs and got me some cerals and a yogurt and went ulstairs and ate. When i got finished i found my clothes(mm) then i flat ironed my hair bones straight and found my flats because there was jo way i was wearing some heels 5 months pregnant. After i was finished i heard a honk outside. I looked out my window and i saw my mother so i grabbed my phone and bag and went out. When i got in the car she made me put a blindfold on so i did.

30 minutes later i guess we was thrre because the car stopped. She got out the car and came over to help me.
"Dont make me fall"i said.
"Im not"she said.

Then iguess we got into a building because i felt cool air. Oka you can take it off now.

As soon j took the blindfold off ecerybody yelled surprise. Omg i cant believe yall did this for me i said. Then a couple minutes later August came to me kissing . Then came the four little Angels running to me.
"Kayla kayla Kayla"they yelled.

7 hours later the baby shower was over i was full and ready to lay down.

----------------------'------------------------------------~Keyshawna

VOTE & Comment