Chapter 21

Kayla
1 month later
5:35a.m
I woke up and fed Jr after he finished i burped him then i changed him. After he got his diaper changed i rocked him back to sleep.....

9:46a.m

I woke up did my hygiene and brushed my teeth. When i was finished i checked and made sure Jr was still asleep then i heard my phone beep but i ignored it and went out the room turning on the baby monitor. When i walked out Jasmine was coming in the house.

"Were you been"i said
"Girl i just dropped the girls off at granny"jasmine said
"Awe well atleast we can get a break"i said
"How you getting a break and you got Jr ?"She asked
"Bitch auntie watching him"i said
"Shidd then we finna turn up "

After me and Jasmine conversation i went into the kitchen and fixed me some cerals and went upstairs . After i finished eating Jr was still asleep so i got in the shower. When i got out i put on my bra and panties , then i putted on my clothes(Mm) after i put my clothes on i put my hair in a high ponytail then i applied some lip gloss. When i got finished i went to my full body mirror and admired my curves because i had loss the baby fat and got my body back quick i looked the same from before i got pregnant i just wss a lil thicker. When i got finished Jr woke up i fed him , and then i bath him after his bath i put on his clothes and lotion him then he was sounded asleep. I put him in his carseat and packed his baby bag when i was finished i grabbed it , my things and the carseat and went into the hall. When i was walking out Jasmine was just qalking out we got in her car and left.

----------Leaving My auntie House----------
After we dropped Jr off Me and Jasmine Went to the store and bought some stuff for forth of july tomorrow because we was having it at the house and everyone knew. While we was walking in the store i remember i had got a text but i dont know from who, so i checked my phone.

Text Conversation
Aug-Goodmorning tell my man i love him and miss him and dont forget to kiss him for me.
-sent at 9:50a.m

Me-He gone over my Aunt so ill have to tell him Tomorrow.
-sent at 11:44a.m

End Of Conversation

After i texted August we gathered all the food we was gone cook and went to the check out line. After we payed for it we loaded it in the car and went to the mall to buy our and the kids outfits.

When we stepped in hoes and niggas started to stare but we ignore them.
"What store we going in?"Jasmine asked.
"Lets go to the kids store"i said

So we went there we spent 30 minutes looking for them something to wear after we found they clothes me and Jasmine went into Forever 21 and found our outfots when we left forever 21 i went and Found Jr this cute outfit. When I left out of there we went to the food court and ordered out food and it was this boy and his friend who kept staring at us then Jasmine got up to go to the bathroom then thats when one of the boys begin to start walking over here.

"Wassup Ma"the lightskin boy said with tats.
"Hey"i said
"Whats Your name?"he asked
"Kayla & yours?"
"Thats Cute but my name Lucas, You single"he said
"Yep but do you?"i said concerning
"Nahh ma im single but im looking at somebody i can spend the rest of my life with right now."he said

I just started laughing.

"Any kids"he said
"Yep 1 little boy"i said
"Awh how old "
"I month "i said
"Awhh see thats gone be my lil nigga but can i get them digits"he said

"Yea"and i gave it to him. Soon as he left i looked up and saw Jasmi e and the boy friend talking.

10 minutes later jasmine was just now coming back from talking to the friend we ate the rest of our food then we left.

Then we just went home and chilled unto Jasmine got a call.

11:39p.m

Jasmine came in my room and said.
"Lucas and Jay Want us to come hang out with them , you down for it ?"
"Yeah , so i got up and went headed out.

When we arrived it was this big ass house. When we walked in it smelled just like Loud. Jasmine and Jay sat on the couch and me and Lucas went up to his room.

"Ohh i never got to ask you this but how old is you"i said
"20 & you "he said
"Im 17 but my birthday this month. So we just Chilled and he begged me to puff the blunt so thats what i did. I was so hig i dont know what happen but he ended up kissing me , i was shock but i kissed back. After our little make up session we went back in the front room with Jasmjne and Jay and just talked.

1:34
Me and Jasmine was saying our goodbyes. We left and went home.