Iron in my Mouth (Gaara love Story)

-----General POV-----

Eight year old Gaara held his head in his hands, temples pounding. The want for blood was so... overpowering. He wanted to hurt the children all playing happily, yet another part of him simply wanted to join them. The red haired child sat there, slowly rocking back and forth, when a nearby presence startled him out of his reverie. A girl, with her hair covered expertly with a blue bandana, stood in front of Gaara. She seemed to be the same age, and specks of sand flecked her black t-shirt and white leggings.

Her arms were covered by black mesh netting, and the bottom of her t-shirt seemed to have been ripped off, the mesh undershirt also covering her lower abdomen. The girl squatted down in front of Gaara, the heels off her boots digging into the sand. She beamed at him, her piercing green eyes boring into him. He scooted away, surprised at her friendliness. She cocked her head, confused as to why he had moved away, and moved closer. He scooted away again, and the girl laughed, liking the unplanned gamed that had commenced.

"I like playing with you! The other kids say you're a monster, but I don't believe that at all," She frowned a moment in concentration, "I think monsters must be green, and..."

She grinned mischievously, scooting closer to Gaara. "And," she continued, "I think monsters must smell really bad. She leaned forward and sniffed him, before he could comprehend what was happening. She leaned back, and grinned wider, "I don't think you smell bad at all. I think you smell really good-like roses."

Gaara stared at her, as she continued, "Monsters probably are really ugly too. I don't think you're ugly either- actually I think you're really handsome." She took a breath, and opened her mouth to say more, but was cut off by a woman screaming at her to get away from him. She turned around, waving and said, "That was fun! Let's play again sometime okay?" "O-Okay," Gaara whispered, unsure of what had just happened.

Then, something clicked in his mind, and he reached his hand out toward the fading silhouette, "W-Wait! What's your name?"

But she was already gone.

----Eight years later----

Akira's POV

I stifled a giggle, jumping from roof to roof in the Hidden Leaf Village. Kiba roared furiously behind me, and, along with Akamaru, was breathing heavily. I glanced back just in time to see Kiba slip on a loose shingle, dragging the large white dog down with him.

The shingle couldn't have picked a better time to come loose.

Spotting Naruto, I transformed back from Naruto to myself before running up to the blond, Kiba's favorite kunai knife in my hand. I showed Naruto to the right spot, and watched from the side as Kiba tackled the unsuspecting victim.

I my fits of laughter, I had pointed the kunai outward, and, after regaining my composure, whipped around, only to nearly drive the knife into someone's stomach.

The only thing that had stopped me was a wall of sand, flying up of front of me. The wall was quickly met by my own wall of water, which acted of its own accord. Both walls fell to the ground, elements mixing with each other. I stumbled forward, crashing into the red robed person I had nearly stabbed. We landed on the the floor in a tangle of limbs, and I stared at him.

I had made physical contact with a human being.

Whenever I tried to touch someone, or when they tried to touch me, my wall of water instantly came in between us.

I've never been kissed by my mother.

Never been held by my father.

In sixteen years, I haven't ever had contact with another living being.

Until now.

----------

(A/N) Alrightio! this isn't the only naruto fanfic I'm gonna be making, so watch out!

I've got plans for this story, don't worry, it picks up. I just love Gaara. Ain't he adorable? Anywayz, this takes place after the shukaku is extracted, but before things get really crazy in the series.

I don't own the pic to the side. Just thought it was extremely cute >.< <3

So, don't forget to comment! I loooooove comments. They make my heart happy :)

~JaclynLove110002

VOTE, FAN, COMMENT

m(_ _)m