Ending on bad terms

{Lucy's POV}
"Natsu, no!" I shout as I grab at his leather jacket, arm sleeve.
"Lucy, they fucking attacked you!" He yells at me.
I'm shocked and stay quiet. I let go of his arm sleeve and look up at him a little scared. He's never yelled at me like that.
"I'm so sorry, Lucy but I can never let that happen ever again. I can't live with myself if that happens again. I swear I might kill someone if that..."
"Okay." I interrupt.
"I'll get another job."
"It won't be the same."
"Don't worry I'll be a singer, just me. A lone wolf, with his beautiful girlfriend."
"Natsu, you're handsome." I say as I brush my fingers through his hair. He just gives me his goofy grin.
"I'll get them back Luce, I swear."
He stands up letting my hand fall onto the bed.
"Natsu?"
"I'm all fired up." He says while he opens the door and slams it behind him. I stand up and follow him. I peek out the door to see Natsu already screaming at Loke and Sting. Gajeel stands behind Natsu holding Levi's hand.
"Gray you are my best friend, but I will never forgive you for what you did to my Luce." Gray just nods looking ashamed. Natsu turns to Sting and takes a deep breath.
"But Sting you fucking stuck your tongue down her fucking throat. And Loke if I didn't show up sooner who knows what you would have done to her." Sting just smirks like he just won a trophy.
"I was just trying to protect my Lucy." Loke chuckles.
I turn around and stare at the ground in shock. I never knew guys could be this way. I mean, I know that I'm a nerd who writes fan fiction and is actually smart in my school full of idiots. And just a week ago I got my first kiss. I cringe at the thought of Sting pinning me against the wall, and his nasty mouth.
I hear more shouting and look back out the door. I see Loke on the floor holding his cheek. Then Natsu's fist meeting Sting stomach causing him to crumble to the ground.
I run out the room and stand in front of Sting and Loke.
"Natsu please stop this." I say.
"Luce they hurt you."
I look behind him to see Levi and Gajeel who look at me surprised.
I turn around the see them both laughing. I look at the two on the floor dumbfounded.
"Natsu this is why you're still you're a virgin!" Sting laughs and Loke laughs too.
"Yea and why he like Lucy, we just flirted with her to mess with you." Loke adds in.
"Seriously, she may have big jugs but that ass is so small!" Sting points at Lucy's butt.
"Yeah super tiny! That's what I was thinking!" Loke laughs so hard his face turns blue.
I turn to Natsu with tears in my eyes and run be hide him.
I see Natsu's eyes turn red with anger as he grabs Loke's hand and pulls him up. He bends his hand back causing a cracking noise.
A scream of pain fills the whole building.
"Good thing you're in a hospital, Loke." Natsu says as he grabs my hand and pulls me down the hallway leaving a Levy and a bunch of nurses crowding around Loke.