prologue

Evil steps

So am kinda new at this so please don't bully :)

I did not really summarize my prologue, I think its the longest in history 'oops'.
I hope u enjoy this I have a lot fun writing.:) ;)

FYI this is R18

Strictly 18 and above

Teresa

Today I woke up extra early, just so I could bake a special cherry fruit cake. I had been saving up for this cake for a long time, every time I earned a bit of money for myself which I didn't give up to my stepmother.
It was my birthday, no not just my birthday it was my sixteenth birthday and I had a few wishes, wishes I brew for years and years, long ago when it was just me and papa.
I had specifically four wishes for my sixteenth birthday.

1. Bake mama' s special fruit cake.
My father had given me a huge chuck of his wedding cake when I was five. He gave me the recipe because mama was the one that baked it. It was the sweetest most delicious cake I had ever tasted, he told me mama wanted me to have it so I could make it when I was older every single day, unfortunately when I was old enough papa died living me with my stepmother Rhudo and step siblings Eden and Carol. I couldn't say they had the best at heart neither could I say they were the waste, well they did feed me, although it was I that worked for the money to buy food. I was a lifeguard and I earned a lot except Rhudo always striped me of my money barely living me with a penny but still I managed to save up for my birthday.

2. Find prince charming.
I came up with this wish when I was about eight after watching and reading Cinderella, my favorite fairytale, I loved her happily ever After with her Prince charming and their wonderful castle. I knew for certain I have wasn't getting that wish today but who knew, I mean Cinderella and I have a lot in common; ratchet clothes, wicked Stepmother and siblings, extra chores, tho my appearance was more of a snow white because of my fair skin, deep dark brown hair almost red plump lips, my green grey eyes not so much.

3. Spend the day away from sadness
I was going to take a day off from my stepmother's nagging and step siblings' abuse and all how could I forget my vile stepfather the prick slipping into the basement(my room) late hours when I was pretend asleep, he would stand by my bedside for way too long for comfort.
A week ago he come into my room and stood by my bedside for a long time before I began to hear friction sounds it was as if he was rubbing something then he began to groan instantly I knew what was happening and I was afraid out of my own skin. Not too long he let out a prolonged groan then I felt wet sticky Stuff on legs, I went stiff. 'Oh my god' the bustard. I felt so dirty soon enough he left and immediately I jumped out of Bed, ran to shower to scrub myself and all through I was crying I couldn't believe it.
The next day at breakfast as I saved the table he gave me a dirty look and smirked at me 'you ugly, dirty bustard' I screamed in my head but said nothing because even if I told Rhudo she would not believe on the back of my neck and I lost it, reaching for the nearest deadly thing, a knife. I turned to face him.
"Woo, woo, woo relax Teresa," he said with his ugly Spanish accent even uglier than his face.
"Get away from me, you dirty cheap drunk."
He told me relax and he left, I put the knife back in sink and was headed for the fridge at the far end when he blocked my path 'aaahh' I screamed in my head. In no Time he charged for my breasts grabbing both of them, before I knew it was on the floor touching his right chick, I felt The pain in my knuckles. Good I had punched him.
"Bitch!" He cursed.
I rushed for knife again as he staggered to get up.

"you will pay for that,"

i cut him shot "i will kill you i promise you i will kill you if you ever touch me again." i repeated the words in Spanish as i held the knife to the nape of his neck. the look of terror on his face promised he wouldn't try it ever again. I threw the knife back in the sink from a distance and ran off to the beach at a private place to cry. my step father never bothered me again, he actually avoided me and i was glad.