Hot and bothered

Above is the beautiful olivia pierce AKA Vicky. Her sex appeal just kills.

Hi guys its been long i know you have to forgive am so, so sorry but here is an update.

This part is not edited so please bare with the wrong grama and spellings, i will edit when the story is done.

Warning!!!
Beware this part contains mature scenes 18+.

FYI this is a very long part.

Hope you enjoy. :)

Chapter 3

Tessa

Modern day, outer skates Miami (Mcreeds estate)

What do you do when your newly wedded husband dies a week after your wedding, living you alone with a group of strangers he didn't even have time to introduce, in a gigantic mansion? What do you do when his children who are both older than you want nothing to do with the property of their deceased father? What do you do when his sinfully handsome son that you once kissed no, actually, that gave you your first kiss when you were a little bit younger, looks at you with full accusing eyes, he looks at you like you strangled his father, like you are the one who killed him when you were the one that found him dead? What do you do?

Well I personally sit under water for three to almost four minutes. Yes I can hold my breath that long. I relax when I am under water; it helps me think a little.

Five months, five months since George died, five months since I was left stranded on these beautiful lands. Five months here on the Mcreeds estate wondering when either of George's children was going to come and claim there right full property.

For me this place still felt strange, I still did not feel at home. Perhaps I was still in shock over George's sudden death. It gave me chills just remembering that day when I found him on the floor lying unconscious besides a broken vase in a pool of blood that was oozing out from his head. That image was locked in my mind, in my night mares, in my every day thoughts. They said that it was an accident but it couldn't be, someone had to have killed him, he was bleeding heavily with a head injury as a result of the vase but the investigator insisted it was an accident, apparently George had a minor heart attack while he was heavily drunk in his study and that he stumbled backwards falling, then hit his head on the edge of the table hard that it cracked his skull, he then fell to the ground with the vase which he(the investigator) said broke into tiny pieces and entered his head wound from the table and a previous wound he already had from a long time ago which I did not know about causing him to bleed to death.

It was all unreal I felt alone and not at all at peace, I did not know what to do anymore whether to move out and go back to my college room, continue my laid back semester and finish my already paid for year at NYU then start working for the money to finish my final year next year but still I would never make enough to cover and survive through the last year. Getting a loan wasn't an option either because I wasn't even a legal citizen of America, of course I had a fake ID and papers to get me from A to B, into NYU even, a driving licence but once I add loans to that mix investigations would commerce and I might be arrested. My original legal documents indicated that I died at 14 and so Teresa Collins was dead and gone living me with my new name Tessa Richards from West Virginia. My other option was to stop college all together and just get a job as a waitress or something, find a small comfortable apartment to rent and save some money to at least attend online college maybe a secretarial course.

I came out of the warm comforting water, the weather was chilli, i could just stay in the water but i promised Shelly the cook ill help with dinner preparations, the was really nothing to do around hear apart from swimming, TV, internet and cooking. The staff here was really starting to warm up to me. They no longer looked at me like i was some murderer, or some gold-digger.