wedding night

That's the beautiful miss India up there. I love her she is so pretty.

Due to the vote i got yesterday here is part three enjoy.

Please don't forget to vote

Story isn't edited

                                                                    Chapter 2

  Five months earlier (Mcreeds estate)

Tessa

The wedding ceremony was a very private one. The only people in attendance were myself, George, his lawyer, and Mrs Midriff; George's personal assistance at home also his home manager. She did not look happy that I was marring George. No one really was; I mean I was only 22 years old and George was 53, he could be my father but that did not stop me from having a huge smile across my face.

I was marring George not only because I owed him my life and freedom but because deep down I felt something for him, he was an attractive man even for fifty, and he would well be mistaken for early forties. He fits the bill of movie stars like George Clooney, Tom Cruise and many more. Still very attractive at fifty with his dark brunette hair going grey, his face still so beautiful with a few wrinkles here and there, his body was well built showing he was regular to the gym but his most striking feature were his deep grey eyes so beautiful reminding me of the guy I met at the beach about six years ago maybe that was what he looked like at that age.

Another thing I liked about him was he respected me a lot. He never once touched me, kissed me or made a move. Matter of factly the only thing he did was propose and that's it. I simply said yes without giving it a second thought.

After the vows and saying our I dos the priest said you may now kiss the bride. Feeling exited, finally! But no he didn't kiss me he just gave me a peck on the chick. My lips itched for just one kiss, I wanted to show him how grateful I was and that I really wanted to marry him. Soon enough the wedding was over, we were home in his house, not the one I spent five years in but his actual home.

The Mcreeds estate was huge about hundred and twenty archers almost half a square kilometre. The house was about three miles from the beginning of the estate. Along the long drive way were beautiful tall trees. It felt like the 1900s almost like in sounds of music and right then I felt like a baroness.

This was a very beautiful mansion; the exterior was a British ancient design. It was huge and white surrounded by green everywhere. This place was a true example of wealth that has existed for generations and generations.

When I stepped into the house I gasped because it was a whole new different place. I thought the exterior was beautiful well the interior was breath taking; it was very modern and looked like it had jumped out of one of those life style magazines. The foyer itself said a lot about the whole house, it was huge, big enough to hold a ball. No doubt a lot of party events were held here. It was a fortress, the vases that held a variety of beautiful fresh flowers and the paintings on the white walls looked classy no doubt worth millions, it was beautifully decorated, obviously by only the best interior decorator. At the far end of the foyer were staircases on either side meeting at the middle and patting again to the first floor. 'Wow' my brain screamed still stung by the beauty before me.

"Like it?" George asked as he removed my coat.

'Are you kidding?' I asked in my mind but instead I said "It's really beautiful," he smiled at me

"You haven't seen nothing yet. Wait till you see the rest of the house." I am sure my face lit up with interest. 'I love exploring.'

We explored every room and each was as breath taking as the previous one. Twenty six rooms in total. Down below on the underground floor was a pretty big gym with a nice indoor pool on one end, and on the other was a cinema, it was quite mind blowing not to mention the game room in between with all the games you can imagine. On the ground floor were the living room, kitchen, and a classy dining room with an amazingly beautiful blue Chrystal chandelier dangling right in the middle of the room over the huge table as well as the servant's quarters. On the first floor were three guest rooms all self contained and with queen size beds as well a few other rooms. On the third floor were other bed rooms including the master bedroom which we never entered instead he took me to a room on the opposite end it was really pretty and girly.