chap.1 nightmare

Lucy and natsu was in the car with his family which consist of his mom gradeeny, his dad igneel, and his little sister wendy while listening to lucy and natsus favorite song moment 4 life by drake and nicki minaj .

"turn it up" natsu suddenly yelled from beside lucy in the back seat."ugh you got us listening to rap music and you want us to turn it up no" wendy said in discust."but i and lucy like this song" natsu argued back.
"its lucy and i natsu" gradeeny said in a motherly tone."well i have taken a likeing to this song" igneel said as he bent bown to look at the radio when a out of control car ran into theres .

natsu was sent fly out of the car while the rest his family died when natsu was almost died lucy was on the brink of death but her arm was out of the car so natsu reach to her and used the rest of his strength to save my life then he collapse.

Lucy woke up gasping for air she started to bang on the wall screaming "wake up natsu" she got up to go to his room.when she went to his room she turned the lights then went to his bed and shoke him till he woke up. he woke up in tears while she was thinking 'aw he looks like a little kid'
she asked him"are you okay your having the nightmare again" lucy said. natsu scratch the back of his head"sorry luce"."why cant you dream about girls in bikinis on the beach with guy with no shirt on like a normal teenage boy?"lucy asked tiredly

"well I'm not a-wait why boys with no shirt on"natsu asked."because we share dreams"lucy said like it was the most obvious thing in the world."and are you hungry"lucy added "no"natsu said suddenly

"thats what you say every time your hungry come to the kitchen ill make your favorite"lucy said walking out of natsus room to grab a towel and a bottle of water when lucy finally got to the kitchen she set down in a chair and took a gulp of water.

natsu was just standing there then he bent down and he grabbed the side of lucys neck gently with his right hand and bent down to the left side of her neck and gently liked then fangs started to grow and he bit down on lucy neck after a minute natsu got off her neck and went to the sink to wash the blood of his teeth after he was done lucy went to the then she saw someting it was a man wearing all black looking in there window"we have company"