Yulissa & Madia ( Intoduction )

*Yulissa's POV*

"BÍTCH YOU'RE LATE !" My boss yelled as i walked into the club. He softly pushed me into the dressing room . I make good money here but I sweard to GOD if a another fat guy who's married ask me to fùck him , im gonna kill him. I mean come oni still have some dignity. I applied my eyeliner , lipstick , and mascara. My stage name is bubblegum and i run this place, and dámmit im only 16. I guess the noss was tired of hiring broke doen single mothers with them belgy asśes. Haha. "Hey sexy ." Lauren said as she smacked my asś. "Bítch get the fùck away from me . I dont fùcking like you ." I slapped her hand away.

I swear this bítch has been tryna get at me since i first started here. I only fùcks with guys THATS IT ! She left and i put my pink thong on , and my fishnet body suit. I put my heels on and waited to be called on stage. "And now for the girl we've all been waiting for , BUBBLEGUM !" I slowly walked on stage , almost blinded by the stage light. Skin by rihanna started blaring through the speakers.

"The mood is set ( uh uhh) so you already know whats next . (Uh huh uh) TV on blast turn it down turn it down, i dont want it to clash with my body screaming out ! " i crawled on the floor and was shaking my ass. I need atleast 300 tonight. Gotta pay bills. As i slowly took my top off they all went wild. I walked to the pole and went up and down and watch as they threw money on the stage.

After about 20 minutes the show ended "Lets give it up for bubblegum everybody !" They clapped , and i took the money and walked off stage. I was in the back counting my money. Woah i made a woppin 461! I putting the extra in my college savings. I put my clothes on and stuffed the cash into my wallet "Nice job tonight babe ." The boss said. I hated when he called me that. I fake smiled and walked out.

*Madia's POV*

I wiped my sweaty face and drunk the last little bit of my water "We're closing in a bit ." The janitor said "Okay." I picked up my bag and bag and left. You see im trying out for cheerleading. I would do dance but this school doesnt have it and cheerlead is the closest thing. They have to except me thou. I was the best dancer at my old school . I was kinda the class clown . Shít. I stooped dead inthe middle of my tracks. That little joke i pulled in class got me 2 days of dentention. My dads been really hard on me since my mom died 3 years ago. I let it go , so why cant he ? Anyways , i continued walking and i noticed that dude fwith the mohawk from math class walking. What's he doing here ? "Hey !" I said trying to keep up.

"Madia ? Right ?" He asked "Yep and you are ? . . . " "Prodigy ." He sounded kinda shocked as if i was supposed to know him "Why the shocked face ?" I asked as we continued walking. He shrugged. "I guess im just used to people knowing my name." Boy he sure is cocky. I stopped , turned and looked him in the eyes "Why are you so cocky ?" I hate when people act all cocky "Sorry. Im just used to people knowing . To be honest. I kinda liked that you didnt know ." Okay . . So maybe i was wrong. We continued walking and we cracked some jokes along the way.

*Yulissa's POV*

"Wake up !!!" Kelsey screamed as she jumped onto my bed . I cant stand how she has so much energy in the morning. "I dont wanna ." I groaned , as i wrapped the balnket around me. "And stop jumping on this cheap ass bed before it breaks. She smacked her teeth and walked to the kitchen which was just a few feet away, case we live in a trailor. I quickly got up when i smelled bacon "Oh so you get up when you smell bacon ." She giggled and made me a plate. "Thanks !" I started dumping syrup onto my pancakes . "Welcome boo !" She walked into the bathroom and i ate my food.

When she got out i went in and started getting ready. I got fully dresed and looked into the mirror. Sometimes i really hate what i see. But dont think i cut myself cause i DONT! I aint bout that. I took one one last look and left. Off to school i go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments equal 1 chap. 8 comments equal 2 chap. Also characters pics will be shown when all characters have been introduced