A Childish Way Chapter 1

Hello My Name Is Mercheal That Is My Sea Name My Real Name Is Michael,I Have Two Brothers Gillvin Also Known As Gavin The Idiot Of The Group Also The British One (His Fins Are LawnGreen) But Good At Scaring Sea Monsters Away By His Sharp Fangs With His Goofy-Dumbass-Smile! Last But Not Least Stingray But It's Ray If Your Wondering,I Guess You Could Say He's The Sexy One Of The Group (His Fins Are Crimson Red) But He's Very Good At Collecting And Pretty Much He Collects Clams,Yes,He Collects Clams,He Really Love Clams,I Don't Fucking Know Why He Does But We Just Ignore It And Help Him To Time To Time. Me..I'm The Hot Head Of The Pack,I Yell A Lot And Very Good At Sword Fighting With My Pirate Sword (My Fins Are MediumSpringGreen),BUT HAVE YOU FUCKING SEEN ME?!?!,I'm A Merman Torn Up,My Fins Are Ripped A Part,Some Of My Scales Turn Into Flakes And Drop Out Of My Body,And My Ear Flippers Are Kinda Teared Up,But I'm Really Fine Because I Have My Brothers To Take Care Of Me.

"But Micooooooooo!" The Damn British Accent I Just Want To Beat Gillvin Up But,I Just Can't,Because Deep Down I Love Him,"Ugggghh,What!!" I Was Annoyed But I Knew Why He Was Being A Fucking Baby,"Can We Stop My Little Flippers Hurt!" He's Start Hugging My Back And I Sigh Looking For A Place To Stay,I Saw A Cove And it Looked Very Empty So I Grabbed Gillvin's Wrist And Swim Swiftly To The Cove And Luckily The Place Is Deserted So I Pulled Gillvin Off My Back,"Neptune-Dammit Where The Fuck Is StringRay?" I Heard Waves Moving Behind Me And I Saw Ray Of Course With Stuff,"Well I Was Just Right Behind You Guys,And Luckily I Got Some Clams!" He Said With A Bright Smile.

"Uggghh..You Got Me Worried,StringRay" He Rolled His Eyes At My Words And Put A Lot Of Junk On A Boulder,"Yea Yea Whatever I'm Gonna Make Some Food,While You Guys Wait See If There Any Friendly Folks Around Here,And Don't Come Back Here With A Bunch Of Fucking Evil Looking Fish Like Last Time" I Rolled Me Eyes And Went Out Of The Cove,Gillvin Came With Me,I Tried To Look If There's Anything Around And Gillvin Keep Getting In My Way Because He Is Just Worried That I Might Get Attacked Again,"Uggggh,Gillvin Stop Trying To Get In My Fucking Way!" Gillvin Looked At Me And Just Shook His Head And We Kept Staring At Each Other.

"You Are Really Pain In The Ass Are You?" Gillvin Just Giggled At Me,Like He Was Some Kind Of School Girl But I Heard A Dolphin Call,It Was StringRay,He Must Be Telling Us Our Dinner Is Ready,I Swim Swiftly To The Cove And On The Way Gillvin Kept Holding My Hand Because I Knew He Was Scared That He Might Get Attacked By A Sea Monster. "What Are We Having For Dinner?" I Said Let Going Of Gillvin's Hand And We Sit On A Rock,"Crunchy Kelp And Crab" He Put Down Three Plates Of Kelp And A Piece Of Crab,We Toke A Bit And It Tasted Delicious! So We Kept Eating The Kelp And The Piece Of Crab,We Were Done And Full.

Then That's When I Heard A Yawn From Ray And Then Gavin Yawn Too,I New Everybody Was Tired By Now Becuase It Been Days Of Traveling And Luckily There Are Stop Points On Our Way,"Well I Guess It's Time To Go To Bed For You Guys" I Said To Everybody But They Just Looked At Me,"Why Do We Have To Sleep But You" Gavin Pouted At Me Even Ray,"Well None Of You Have Two Lens So You Need To Sleep,I Sleep With My Eyes Open Don't Be Fucking Whine Ass On Me" I Smirked And They Look Down And Nodded With Agreement,They Went To A Flat Rock And Cuddle Up With Eachother,I Smiled At Them As They Fell Asleep Instantly,I Kissed Them On Their Forehead And Went To Sleep Next Go Them.

((Hey Guys I Hope You Guys Like This New Book I Will Make More Soon ^-^))