Chapter 6

My official word count for this story is up to 13000 ^-^ so excited!! Anyway, people are starting to guess what's going on, and I'm over here like AHHHH!!! If they guess I'll be so sad, but I'll also be extremely happy, I'll be so conflicted!!! But anyway, don't hate me for this. Please. I can promise you that things will get better. ^-^ I hope you guys enjoy Chapter 6, and don't forget to let me know what you think and what your guesses are about Andy ^.^

♥ -Angelina

~~~~~~~~~

"This is different," She commented, looking at the small room they were sitting in. It wasn't a horribly small room, maybe a little dim, but still cozy.

"Yeah, I thought we needed a change of scenery." Andy said with a smile as he pulled her onto his lap. She wasn't necessarily okay with sitting in his lap, but she didn't really hate it, per se.

She let her eyes wander around the room, taking in the darkly painted walls, the large deep red drapes hanging over the windows, the ornateness of the red velvet couch they were sitting, which was the only piece of actual furniture in the room unless you counted the large chandelier that hung suspended above their heads, crystal shining like diamonds in the light it gave them.

"Where are we?" She asked him curiously, wrapping her arms around his neck, seeing how she didn't have much else to do with them.

"My place." He smirked and she studied him curiously.

"What do you mean?" She wondered.

"This is a room in my house." He reiterated, and she looked at him confused.

"But there's no door. How did we get in?" She asked and he chuckled.

"It's my special place." He told her, placing a small peck on her cheek. "I'm the only one who can get in."

"Then how did I get in?" She asked, and he laughed.

"I brought you here, silly." He touched their noses together briefly and she giggled when his dark mane tickled her. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled at nothing in particular, just content to be with him.

"I like dreaming about you." She sighed happily as she decided to start braiding his hair. She was glad that in the dream world her hand wasn't broken.

"And why is that?" He asked, but she got the feeling he already knew the answer to that question.

"Because I like you, duh." She giggled and he smiled at her.

"Just like?" He asked and she rolled her eyes, looking down at his war pain coated face.

"Stop being stupid." She told him before continuing to braid his long hair.

"You're one to talk, braiding a grown man's hair."

"It's okay for me to do it though." She told him, and he laughed.

"And why is that."

"Because I love you." She giggled, and she glanced at his face to see that he was smiling.

"I'll never get tired of hearing you say that."

"I know." She smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "Because I'll never get tired of saying it."

"I love you more than I love living." He whispered, kissing her lips gently. "You're my everything Becks, and I'm sorry that I'm no good for you, but I swear I'll make it up to you somehow."