Chapter 4

ᎬᏞᏞᎥᎬs ᏢᎾᏉ:
I sat on the couch and stared at the TV screen.
Sean handed me a controller it was black with a x in the middle with a green circle around it.
"Have you played the xbox before?" Sean asked.
"I'm not into that kind of stuff" I shrugged.
He looked at me with a pouty face as if I had done something wrong.

sᎬᎪᏁ's ᏢᎾᏉ:
What!? She's not into that kind of stuff!? Wow
"oh really well not after this lesson of ama--" I was cut off by the doorbell.
I lift my self off the couch and walk to the door and open it
" Pizza delivery for Sean McLoughlin " a discouraged voice said
"Oh, yeah that's me , how much?" I asked rather politely
"25 dollars thanks" the discouraged voice squeaked out
" Ellie can you get me my wallet!?" I called out
" yep!" She answered back.

ᎬᏞᏞᎥᎬs ᏢᎾᏉ:
I walked to the kitchen and looked at the bench it wasn't there I kept looking around and couldn't find it. I walked back out to the lounge and walked around to the couch to see if he had left it there, I looked under the cushions on the couch and found it under the bright green cushion with an eyeball on it 'weird'.

I walk to Sean and give him his wallet and he pays for the pizza.
I grab the pizza and wait for Sean to finish up paying for the pizza so we could go and eat it.

--couple minutes later--

"Enjoy your meal" the delivery mans voice sounded even more discouraged and depressed than before.
" thank you " Sean adds in.
The man leaves and Sean closes the door, we walked to the kitchen and put the pizza on the bench Sean grabbed some plates and cups, he placed a plate in front of me and s plate beside me.
" would you like a drink?" He asked
"Uhh.. Yes thanks" I replied awkwardly.
"What would you like? We have solo, orange juice , grape Fanta or water"
" umm.... Grape Fanta" I shyly replied.

sᎬᎪᏁ's ᏢᎾᏉ:
I pour Ellie a glass of grape Fanta and pour myself a glass of it as well.
I walk around the bench and place her cup next to her plate and do the same with my drinks I grab a slice of pizza and take a bite out of it.
" you gonna grab a slice?" I asked a little confused about why she hasn't already.
" oh.. Yeah heh" she says grabbing a slice of pepperoni pizza.

-----a little later after they finished most of the pizza-----

I take a sip of my grape Fanta and look at Ellie who's almost asleep.
" hey you want to go to bed now?" I say softly to the half asleep girl
She lifts her head up out of her arms " yeah I think so I had a long rough day" she said yawning.
She got up off the stool and started to walk up the stairs.
ᎬᏞᏞᎥᎬs ᏢᎾᏉ:
" Good night " I smiled and walked the rest of the way up the stairs.
I got to my room and closed the door behind me I got my bright green sheep pyjamas and went into the bathroom to change.
After I got changed I brushed my teeth, flossed and mouth-washed ,cause you know why not, I brushed my hair and jumped into my new bed for probably the next month or two.
Before I went to sleep I looked at my phone I had 34 missed calls and they where all from mum I'll have to call her back in the morning maybe she'll come back for me and take me home! Yeah that's what she's going to do !!

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴇᴘs ɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sʀʀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ' ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜs ɪ sᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ' ɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʀ ʜ ɴx ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ s ʏᴇᴀʜ ʟᴇᴀs ᴊᴜs ᴍᴀʏʙ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴ ʙ ᴘᴀᴛɪɴ ғᴏʀ ʜ ɴx ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜʜ ʜɴ ʏᴏᴜ!<33