Don't Leave P.4

Chimmy POV

Me and Chanyeol are not the same just like before it is really awkward...

"Chimmy I am so Sorry, please forgive me.."
-Chanyeol begged with tears in his eyes

I cried really hard while he did the same way. he grabbed my Hands and I didn't looked at him after he let go I turn around and decided to walked away from him, but he grabbed my arms and pulled me into a hugged... I really missed his hugged I hugged him back and cried as I could....

"Chim. Do you still love me???"
-chanyeol asked me with a great heart break

I looked at him, with a teary eyes... I am so speechless.

"I really love you, but I think you just played over me after all those memories that Has been built in almost 4 years.... I really love you Chanyeol but you betrayed me, the time that I had cancer I want to tell you but I can't because I realize the time when you kicked me out of you're life.. I wished my life would end but the Lord gave me another chance to live,but why I am living here there are no purpose to live in this world because the man that I really love and lived with me and married to me just ignore me... Why it's life so cruel.... I will question you DO YOU STILL LOVE ME?!?!?!"

"I really do, the day that you and I have been separated made my self realize that I really love you and I can't live without you..... I really don't know why I have shouted on you those words that hurts you it's all lie, I said because I am so ashamed because I really missed the special day and you caught me.. I am so Sorry, Chimmy..? Please forgive me and
Can you be with me again.. Now and forever??"

Then we cried hardly I want him and me will back just like before.. I smiled and pulled him into a hugged..

"I really do"

"Sarangahe Chimmy.. Kamsa for giving me a chance "

Them chanyeol planted a kiss..

•••1 year later••••••

"Chanyeol, I went to the doctor and he says that the symptom is not a cancer.. I am already cancer free.. and you will be a Father..
I am 3 weeks pregnant....... "

"Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Chanyeol shouted aloud at the hospital and hugged me.......

££££££££££

End
Another Part on book 2