Don't Leave P.2

Chimmy POV

I woke up, and saw Chanyeol at my side sleeping while his arms are wrapped around my body....
I kept starring on his face and thinking if he remembered that our anniversary today... he is so handsome when he sleep.

"Why are you starring me like that am I that handsome"
-he speak while closing his eyes

"Uhhhhhh"
-me

He tighten the hug and let go me after 2 minutes

"Chimmy, i have to go after eating I have a very important appointment today"

I was so shocked I felt my heart are breaking into pieces...

I just smile and went to the bath room, I sobbed silently... he don't even remember today is our anniversary.....

After 45 minutes I kept on crying.....

"Chimmy, I have to go annyeong, saranghae"

"Ne "
-I reply shaky

After Chanyeol Leave the house

••••••••••••••••
I cried so hard... I get my car and drove where Chanyeol cars parked...

"He went here??? Is this the subdivision of the Kim's Family?? "

I parked my car at the parking lot and hid on the tree.I was so shocked that Leah Kim and Chanyeol....... Kissed and Hugged!!!!
Ohhhhhh no, what to I felt that my heart slab 100000 times with an ax!!!!
He didn't remember our 4th year anniversary, but this girl I don't know what is their relationship but....... Ohhhhhh I don't know what I fell....

"Hi Channy!!!! "
-I said in shaky voice

"Huh, Chimmy, What are you doing in here?"
-Chanyeol

"I just wanna asked what are you doing in here??"
-me

"He is here because it's my birthday and I am his affair, so get out of our relationship"
-Leah

"Cheater"
-me

And run to the parking lot and drove to the house, you drove so fast as you could, until you reach your house and cry so hard....

Chimmy POV

Chanyeol just cheated on me....

I will leave here and he could not fine me...

I will leave a note....

Dear Channy,
I am so dissapointed because you don't remember today is our 4th anniversary...
You my husband remember Leah's birthday..
I am writing this letter because I think I am just your doll, hold me if you want then left me if you don't... If you don't love me anymore tell me, I will not disobey your decision... and if you tell me it's a pleasure because I will not think that you are very unfair....
....Good Bye.......
May blessed your relationship...
And I will leave now and you will never see me again..........

I placed it in the bed.... and also I placed all our pictures, and in that moment I cried... after I went down stairs and saw C-H-A-N-Y-E-O-L........

"Ohhhhhh, you're here??? I cooked food for you"
-me

"What did you do!!!! I hate it, how dare you to speak like that to Leah??? "
-Chanyeol

"I know what I did to her..
Oppa last beg don't leave me"
-me

"I am Sorry Chimmy, but I loved her already!!"
Can you just leave us alone"
-Chanyeol

"As you wished, Chanyeol "
-me

The best of us stared for a while thn Channel broke it he went to our room... I walked also and saw he stopped walking... He was so speechless...

I pack my things while he was at the sofa closing his eyes...
I was sobbing hardly, and after I packed all my things, he opens his eyes it was so red...

"I will go now, bye..."
-me

After I went downstairs, I looked at my Hands where I place the wedding ring and I took it away from my Hands, but I could not let it be because this is the only special thing that Chanyeol gave to me... and then I walked away I go to our old house near at the beach but it needs 2 and half hours to travel.......
*****