Chapter 11 [E✔️]

Chapter 11

~*~*~*~*~*

Okay so Niall was wrong. This was not going to be easy at all.

"It's my bed too!" Zayn yelled. They had been arguing for almost an hour about them sharing a bed or not.

"Well i don't want you in it! Sleep on the couch!" Niall argued back.

"I can't sleep there forever!" Zayn said and layed down in the bed, ignoring Niall who tried to push him out of it.

"Move your fat arse!" Niall said and pinched his arm. Zayn screamed in pain.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU CALLED IT WHEN WE SLEPT TOGETHER!" Zayn yelled. "Oh Zayn, Your ass is sooo sexy." Zayn said and tried to mimic Niall's voice.

"FUCK YOU! I'M THE PREGNANT ONE AND I WANT THE BED!" Niall yelled and threw a pillow at his face.

"God, you're so annoying!" Zayn groaned. "Well, i'm not going to move so you will just have to live with it!" he said and layed down in the bed again, pulling the duvet over him and closing his eyes.

Niall felt himself getting angry. He layed down in the bed, but oh no, this wasn't over.

He pulled the duvets off Zayn and threw it on the floor. "HA! Now you have to sleep without it!" Niall laughed.

"NIALL!" Zayn yelled as he got up from the bed to pick up the duvets from the floor. He was about to lay down on the bed again, but then noticed Niall being in the way.

"TRY TO LAY DOWN NOW HAH! NO ROOM FOR YOU! NOW GO SLEEP ON THE COUCH!" Niall yelled.

Zayn couldn't help to laugh. "How old are you?" he asked.

"Old enough to get fucked and pregnant, so shut it" Niall replied with a smirk.

Zayn shook his head at him and left the room.

He stood outside the door for some minutes, hiding behind it, before finally running into the room and jumping onto the bed.

"YOU MORON! I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH!"Niall yelled angry.

"Not going to happen" Zayn said as he stole Niall's duvet. "I'm cold!" Niall complained, and Zayn couldn't help to feel guilty so he gave Niall some of it.

When an hour had passed, Zayn needed to get up from bed to get some water.

He kicked the duvets off him and made his way towards the Kitchen. When he was done, he returned to the bedroom, but couldn't help to notice how cute Niall looked while sleeping.

He carefully climbed into bed, trying not to wake Niall. He was about to lay down to sleep again when he noticed that Niall's t-shirt didn't cover Niall's stomach. The pregnancy was still early, and it didn't show on his stomach yet, but Zayn still felt the urge to touch his stomach. It was the place where his baby were going to grow.

He gently placed his hand on top of Niall's stomach and just held it there.

He looked over at Niall, making sure he was sleeping before whispering "i love you my little baby". When he took away his hand, he wrapped the duvets around the blonde boy and himself.

Sure, Zayn and Niall argued a lot, but that was normal right? Friends did argue..but they weren't friends though. They were nothing.

He stared at Niall for a while, watching how his chest rose while breathing. He also watched how Niall's pale skin looked beautiful with his blonde looks. His blue eyes were also a good match.

He smiled a little smile, before turning his back to Niall and letting the sleep take over his body.

~~

Written By Ziallsex