Authors Note

Hey there everyone .. This is my very first story to write so of course there will be some troubles and mistakes .. I hope you have fun anyway ..
Yeah I almost forgot about the grammar mistakes .. well am really bad at Grammar I admit but I still want your help .. wanna know your opinion not only about the grammar of course but about the story .. I welcome negative comments btw so be free to express yourself and what you think.
Before you go ahead and read the story let me introduce the characters first
Angel: a 17 years old high school girl she's the kind of girls who walk under the shadows she's only known in her high school by Louis's girlfriend .. she leaves with her aunt Maria they are from brazil so Angel has a long black hair kinda dark but beautiful tanning skin and normal hieght .. her Aunt's husband beats the shit out of her and her aunt he drinks alot and comes back home to throw all his anger on both of them .
Louis: he's the football captain and he's the king of the school , hot and handsome he has a light brown hair with brown eyes .. he lives with his father the doctor .. as I said he's Angel's boyfriend . They are completely different but they are deeply in love with each other.
Star: Angel's best girlfriend ever they know each and every single detail about each other her parents have all the money in the world they own a big house . She has a blonde long hair bright glowing skin and a bright big heart that has recently been broken by Ken her ex boyfriend who pretended to love her just for her beauty and money but he cheated on her and it became a scandal in the school
Andrew: a.k.a Andy he's louis and angel's best friend . He's also a football player.

These are the main characters the rest of them will be introduced through the chapters .
Now go ahead and enjoy it
And try to read it out loud it might sound more fun
XOXOXO