16 Part 1 (Mature Content)

Please don't read if you can't handle Mature Content. I don't care how old you are, just know your limits. :)

There will be a part two that continues this.

Also go check out Monster, its a Harry Styles Mature Fic!

And hope you like the new cover!

Don't say I didn't warn you...

(play music above on repeat)

*Mature Content*

I felt his cool breath fan across my neck as I quickly scurried away to my room for refuge. I couldn't deny how aroused I was, I leaned against the door trying to pace my breaths, but my heart was still beating erratic.

I quickly stepped into Harry's room to say good night, I see him standing there shirtless a glass of whiskey in his hand. I couldn't help but stare at his chest, my panties becoming moist. I gulped and looked up at his face, he stood there with a hard cold stare.

"Why are you here Rose?" he deadpanned his jaw clenched as if he was trying to hold something back.

"Well I just came here to wish you good night" I stuttered, rubbing my thighs together, trying to relive some of the pressure.

"Goodnight, Harry," I said weakly as I tried to smile and turned around to leave when, I felt his hand on my shoulder pulling back. I was pushed up against the wall and met with a dark forest stare.

"Umm Harry" I struggled, as I stuttered.

"But darling, the night is barely over," Harry's voice guttural voice lectured me.

"Harry, I really should go to bed," I whisper.

"But baby, do you really want to?" he smirked at me. At this point it was visibly noticeable how wet I was and Harry knew.

"I-I-I umm" I stuttered out unsure of what to say.

"You want to know what I think?" Harry's voice dropped an octave.

"I think your dripping pussy really needs some attention right now" He groaned.

"Oh really?" I blush.

"Fuck yes."

He push me against the wall as I felt his lips crash down on mine. I jumped up so my legs were wrapped around his torso, I pulled on his brown curls. I pulled on his lips with me teeth softly, moaning. He start sucking on my lips as as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring my mouth, with desire. I grinded my hip up against him, pressing my cleavage on his chest as I slip my tongue into his mouth rubbing them together. Harry kneads his hands again my breast, groping them.

"We really need to get the shirt off" he growled as he ripped in half, tearing from my body exposing my lingerie clad breasts. My breasts bounce at the sudden movement. I moan as he press his hands against them, causing my nipples to harden.

He pushes me onto the bed, he slowly starts sucking on my neck and collar bone, sucking with his tongue and gently biting with his teeth, creating hickies.

"Fuck Daddy," I whisper, bitting my lips rubbing my thighs together in anticipation. He takes his hand and removes my bra, my breasts bounce free as I see his gaze darken in lust.

"All mine baby girl, All fucking mine" He whispered as his mouth comedown on my nipples as roughly sucks on them, teasing them with his tongue as I arch my back in ecstasy, he switches to my other one. Harry slowly trails kisses down my stomach until he reaches the beginning of my shorts. Harrys lowly unzips my jeans and pulls them off me revealing my dark blue lace panties.

I felt his cool breath blow against my thighs as I shivered. He took two fingers and slowly rub the flimsy fabric. I clenched my thighs together in pleasure as he pried them open, he cool his fingers caressing my inner thighs.

"Damnit, Harry, do something!" I moan frustrated. I clenched the sheets with my hands. He ripped off the material to reveal my dripping pussy. He excruciatingly slow took his fore finger and hovered it over my clit.

"Baby girl, just remember, I like to go rough." He said as pressed down on my clit and started roughly massaging it using the pad of his fore finger, he rubbed it up and down, sending shocking tingles throughout my body. With his thumb he slowly stroked my wet pussy, some of my juices spreading on his fingers. He soon after pumped his digits into me one by one adding more.

I rode his fingers, grabbing my breasts, I screamed out,"I NEED YOU DADDY!"

I felt hot, burning, the desire for the real thing radiated all over my body. To feel his skin on mine.

I wanted him badly.

No.

I needed him badly.