4

All the shops named in this chapter are fake. I know the names I came up with for stores are suckish but deal with it. The picture above is the bikini she bought/wore. I'm sorry I took so long to update. A lot of cursing in this chapter... Byzeez.

"I have't been shopping with a girl in such a long time. This is so amazing!" Hannah chattered excitedly as we entered to the mall.

"Where should we start first!"

"Umm, how about we start with Polka Dots. Since it was summer and Polka Dots only opened for summer because they had swim wear ,I decided to check it out."

Hannah then led me towards the pastel colored store, I looked around in awe. Last time I went to the mall was with Madame Vennine and I hated it. I loathed it. I detested it.

I was looking around, when Hannah suddenly whirled me towards the changing room.

"Ok, I think I have 15 bikinis and I need you to try all of them on." she told me so seriously that I almost burst out laughing.

______________________________________________________________

When Hannah told me fifteen bikinis I should have known she meant fifty. *Sigh* After we shopped, we quickly stopped at the food court, as I carried the bikini in a bag in my hand.

"Aren't you excited that you finally got adopted! I mean from someone like him," Hannah asked me as we sat down at one of the tables

"Yeah, I guess I am actually," I pondered as I replied to Hannah.

"So umm-I don't want to be like rude or anything... but what happened to your parents?"

"They were murdered when I was two." I told her, I wasn't something that I didn't want to tell to any body, because I really never met my parents. It was more of I thing I could tell people if they asked and then the conversation would get really awkward.

"Rose, I have to get back to the house. I'm sorry. I'll see you later!

Suddenly I heard a voice behind me, I spinned around to see Caroline. Caroline was the oldest one at the orphanage I talked about.

"Oh my god, Hey Babe!" Caroline shouters she crashed into me her arms wide open.

I looked behind her and saw a really hot teenager-But not as hot as Harry- shut up! He was standing there his arms crossed, looking at us as if we were someone he didn't wan't to be seen with.

"I haven't seen you since you got adopted! How have you been!" she asked me as she stepped away from the bone crushing hug she bestowed upon me.

"I've been pretty good, whose the dude?" I questioned

"Oh thats Vaughn, weird name but hot face. He's the son of Vennine, can you believe that they're related? He asked me out and so yep this is supposedly our "date". "

"Oh that's cool, do you think he is the one?"

"Maybe? I don't know. I guess he is smoking but... Anyways I heard that the guy adopted you is a millionaire! You know he owns this mall, right? He so hot, literally I would fuck him any day." she dreamed

"No." I told her a little jealous.

She suddenly gasped," You like him! You fucking like him! Are you guys into like Daddy kink?"

I quickly covered her mouth with my hand, "Caroline!"

She rolled her eyes as she pointed to something. I turned around to see a man making his way over here. Harry.

"Shit! What is he doing here?" I asked worriedly

"I told you, he owns the mall."

I casted her a glare before I looked back at Harry. Walking towards us, he had his head high as girls of all ages sent appreciative glances.

"Hello, baby girl,"

And with that I melted to the floor