Chapter 23

-CHLOE'S POV-

Cameron and I stood their crying on each others shoulders

Finally after about 5 minutes I lift my head up and face him..

"How about we skip school? " I ask him as the halls where already empty... I'm late anyways.

He just gave me an evil smirk

"No Cameron not like that!" I said giggling while I playfully punched his shoulder

I guess he took it wrong because he slammed me into my locker not to hard but still!

He had both his arms on each side of my body pressed against the locker leaning in..

He pressed his lips against mine, he kissed me roughly.. so I kissed back

He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance but I denied and pulled away..

"Your such a tease Chloe!" He said laughing and walking towards me

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of school...

"Cam where are you taking me?!" I said laughing as he carried on running whilst dragging me!

He ignored me..

After about 5 minutes I gave up..

I just sighed and carried on walking cam looked back at me and smirked..

Oh no! His definitely up to something!!

Finally we came to an imidiant stop.

I looked up and "saw the park?"

"Yea I wana show you something.." he said now with a sweet smile Oh my that smile will be the death of me!

"Wait did I say that out loud?" I asked a little embarrassed.. I seem to say alot of things out loud lately...

"Say what out loud?" He asked in a questioning tone

"Oh never mind it's nothing.." I said laughing

"You better tell me or else.." oh shit he has that evil smirk plastered on his face.. again.

"Cam its nothing important, I promise.." I said blushing alot.

"Anything you say is important! I'm always here to listen, You know that right?.." he said smiling and in a questioning tone

I just nodded yes.

"Now what was that about saying something out loud?" He said raising an eye brow and ofcourse smirking..

Shit I thoughts he would've forgotten if I just nod instead of talking..

I tried running towards the swings but Cameron grabbed my wrists turning me around now facing him..
I flinched in pain.

"Cam please let go your hurting me!"

*FLASH BACK*

Since I've been out of the hospital I started cutting again but this time I made a few cuts on my wrists, there's alot more on my thighs though.. it felt so good when the blade met my skin, my worries just dripped away along with my red blood. I felt so much better..

He looked at me shocked but then his grip tightened

"Ow Jack please stop your really hurting me!!" I say trying to hold my tears back

He just stares at me starting to smile.. he tightens his grip even more realising this is really hurting me!

"JACK PLEASE!!" this time I yell at the top of my lungs.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

Cam released my wrist as soon as he saw I was in pain..

He had a sad look on his face.. soon he had tears streaming down his red cheeks leaving them stained

He went down on one knee and said

-CAMERON'S POV-

As soon as I realised why her wrist was hurt, I felt completely responsible.

Thats it! I can't take this anymore! I broke this girl, I crushed her! WHY! WHY DID I DO THIS?!

I should've been cutting, I should've been bullied.

She didn't deserve this.

I fell on one knee and held her hands in mine, tears streaming down my cheeks

"CHLOE GRACE MORETZ! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BULLYING YOU! MAKING YOU FEEL UNWANTED WHEN I WANTED YOU MORE THAN I WANTED OXYGEN IN MY LUNGS MORE THAN I WANTED POPULARITY! I LONGED FOR YOUR LOVE! I SHOULD'VE NEVER DONE THAT TO YOU NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE OR WERE!! CHLOE WOULD YOU PLEASE BE MY BEST FRIEND?!" I yelled with tears running down my face.. I wanted people to hear me.. I wanted her forgiveness and a chance at true love, I couldn't ask her out not just yet anyways...

She looked shocked and I don't think she knew that she was crying..

"Cameron ofcourse I forgive you, I've told you already I forgive easily.. you've apologized so much already, and I will most definitely BE YOUR BEST FRIEND!!" She said crying and laughing at the same time, when she said the last part she yelled it mocking me..

I laughed so hard!!

'This girl is an angel she's so beautiful.. her eyes! Oh my word her eyes they're killer and the way she smiles.. it could literally light up the whole world! And her hair falls perfectly without her trying' (A.N: lol Bruno Mars)

"Thanks Cam" she said blushing

"Wait did I say that put loud?!" I said in a girly voice mocking her

She started laughing uncontrollably

"Your really beautiful even more so when you laugh!" I said with a huge smile on my face.. flirty much? Yeaaaa...

"Slow your role 'Bruno Mars' 'her hair falls perfectly without her trying..'" she sang laughing whilst mocking me!

"Okay,okay.." I said a little out of breath from laughing so much, she makes me so happy! I need her to be more than my best friend she has to be mine!

"So what did you wana show me?" She said in a sweet voice..

"Oh yea... this way.." I said grabbing her arm and dragging hey towards the pond

She just laughed and ran with me

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked as I gestured towards the pond whilst sitting on a bench.. Chloe sat next to me

"Yea it really is" she said in a whisper as she let the sun kiss her face softly she closed her eyes and absorbed the heat smiling

"You know it's rude to stair" she said giggling still with her eyes shut

"How did you know I was starring?" I said smiling

"Id rather not say.."

I nodded even though she couldn't see me..

I got up and walked to the pond..

"You coming?" I asked, She nodded and walked with me towards the lake/pond lol

"You know I heard they're very loving anima-- WOW NEVER MIND! NEVER MIND!!" I said running away, I tried touch them (the swans) but noooo they had to try and kill me! (PS WATCH THAT VINE LOL!)

The rest of the day we just chilled by the pond under a tree till school was over, then I walked her home

"Goodbye bestie" I said, damn I just drifted Even further into the friendzone.. nice one cam!

"Goodbye best" she replied and kissed me on the cheek

I was left so confused, I'm falling for her! And I'm falling hard...

I left and headed home

__________________

RELATIONSHIP GOALS LOL!!
SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, BEEN GOING THROUGH ALOT BUT I'M BACK!!♥♥♥
OH YEA AND THANX FOR OVER 900 READS ALMOST AT 1K!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!♥♥