Chapter 27

-CHLOE'S POV-

*1 DAY LATER*

So I woke up ofcourse to the sound of my absolutely beautiful alarm clock yay. Kill me now!

I decided that today would be different.. my attitude will be some what confident and I'll try to live in the moment, ofcourse the good ones but the bad ones? Nah I'll let those pass! I know I'm strong I just need something to spark the flame within me.

I decide to start getting ready for hell.. I mean school! Pssht.

I'm still trying to process what had happened on Saturday with cam. I was confused as to how the day played out, the way they hurt me and also the way Cameron reacted, does he seriously like me?..
Will the boys change towards me?
How did this even start first of all?
Why me?
Is there some sort of pleasure you receive from harming others?!
Am I missing something?..
Why would they?
How could they!
(A/N: Lol I just wrote a poem:
why would they?
How could they!
I know genius right? Lol just kidding guys get back to reading♥)

My mind flooding with thoughts, I literally started getting a headache..

I snap back to reality and realise I should get ready..
I took a warm bath as I did yesterday.. I would shower but my body is still so sore from the beatings, the bath relaxes my body and I feel a sense of warmth and comfort..

I woke up early today considering that school only stars at 8:15am
And its only.. 6am, it only takes me about 10 minutes to walk to school, I usually leave at 7:50am so that I have enough time to pack my locker

I ly in the bath tub for about 45 minutes.. its already 6:55 by the time I'm out and fully dried, I head towards my closet and scan through the large variety.. I really don't know why I bought so much clothes.. I decided on some black leggings, a tank top and a hoodie, then I slip on my black doc Martin's (combat boots) the hoddie was black and had a large semicolon on it printed in white (;), at the back it says what the semicolon means which is: 'my story could've ended.. but it still isn't over.'

I decided to tie my hair into a high messy bun, then I put on some red lipstick, nothing special..

I looked at myself one last my time, I look like a rocker chick no colour other than my bright red lipstick, my skin was fair and smooth, I didn't really need counselor..

I grab my phone and head towards my car parked outside.
I decide to play fight song - by Rachel (I think her surname is: Platter)

The ride to school was quite.. not! I actually yelled the lyrics out to fight song it made me feel more confident in a weird way..

I finally arrive at .. I dont even know what to call this place.. there's a whole bunch of names:
Shithole
Hell
Torture hole.
And sch-o-o-l.

I Climb out and lock my car.

First thing I do is march towards my locker, I was trying to be confident okay...

I arrive safely.. thats the first.

I quickly grab my books for the first three periods, and rush towards my first class.. the teacher takes attendance and proceeds with the teaching part..

Its weird that Cameron or Shawn aren't here yet.. they take this class with me, but I guess they're always late anyways..

As soon as I thought that.. the door swings open and I instantly see Shawn and Cameron run into the class, their hair is messy and their out of breath