Receiving the news

PERCY JACKSON KIDS

Ariel POV

"Come on kids, we dont want to be late for the meeting/ party with Chiron" my mom called from downstairs

"Coming" I bellowed as I tore down the stairs in a ratty old hoodie and jeans

Once I settled down, Luke, my idiotic brother, stood up and said that he was going to go walk his girlfriend, Katie, to the meeting/ party and that he would see us there.

"Say hi to your GIRLFRIEND, for me" I teased while he rolled his eyes

"Come on Ariel, lets get to that meeting" Mom bellowed

"Coming"

It took us about ten minutes to get there in which I was playing on my phone.When we got there Chiron had a grin on his face, directed at the two couples- Luke and Katie, and Arion and Esperanza.

"Gather round, gather round" he called

"You have all been selected to study at a school named Hogwarts for a quest, you must learn their way of life and adapt because that is where you will be living for the next seven years" 

"Seven YEARS?" I yelled

"Yes Ms. Jackson, seven years, you will leave tommorow and board a flight to London, from there you will got to Kings Cross station and board the train of Platform 9 3/4, I will send you a list of instructions on how to get there"

"Why do we have to do this? Why can't we just stay here" yelled Charlie

"Because this mission is of the utmost importance, if you figure out their way of life and then come back you will know to kinds of ways to win a battle, all your school things have been bought and delivered to your houses, and also your things are already packed, this is not up for discussion. Oh and did I mention that this is a wizarding school? Now, we have a party to get to!"

We all cheered and raced to the lake throwing our stuff on the ground and jumping in, splashing the grown- ups and we also pulled them in.After that there was plenty of food and games.

By the time me, my mom and my dad went home (Luke was going to walk home after talking with Katie) I was exhausted.

"Good night sweetheart sleep tight" my mom kissed me goodnight and I fell asleep to the sounds of the ocean.

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS!! Shay here, just wanted to let you now that the next chapter will be from Albus' POV. Also I mostly update on weekends so yeah!!

LOVE, HUGS, AND NOODLES, 

SWAG MASTER SHAY