Dont mess with Clary Fray

Oh god Jace is coming towards us.
He decided to take a seat beside me and my palms began to sweat profusely.
"What's your name little red"
"It's clary, clary fray" I said acting confident.
"Well clary I'm Jace lightwood but you must all ready know that" wait what!! talk about big headed.
"Seriously you only just met me and your already being an ass, wow.... Just wow"
"Well the girls seem to like it." I wanted to slap that smirk of his stupid face. I looked over at Izzy and it looked like she was deep in conversation with Simon.
"Well then they must be stupid to fall for some dufus with an ego the size of Russia"
I had liked him I really did but now that I find out that he's an ass and a player... Well that's not my type.
"Jaciepoo!! I'm so sorry we fought lets just forgive and forget" I looked up to see a fake blond with a high pitched voice and her nose was so pointy even the wicked witch of the west would be jealous. And she was wearing bright orange make up with a mini skirt and a tube top on. Well at least I don't have to talk to that jerk anymore.
She jumped on jaces lap and elbowed me really in the jaw.
"Ow!! Excuse me Do you mind!!"
"Oh I'm sorry hunny!! Well at least the bruise will distract people from your flat chest now back off"
"Like your fake boobs are any better"
"Hey! These are natural"
"darling anyone could see they were fake from a mile away, well maybe if I punched you the face maybe it would distract people from your orange make up and your slutty clothes, hmm no I don't think it would the trick there's just too much to cover"
"Like you co-"
"Okay stop!" Jace interrupted " kaelie go away, we aren't getting back together, we're done for good. clary lets go to the nurses office and get you an ice pack"
I didn't want Jace to come with me but I really wanted to rub it in that bitches face. We got up to leave and Izzy looked up and gave me a worried look when she saw me with Jace. I gave her a 'it's okay' look back. The teacher saw us leaving and Jace explained I think kaelie is gonna get a detention. She deserves it.