Chapter 2 / First Day

I didn't know why, but, my palms were sticky with sweat. Maybe its the fact that I'm scared of school. Ever since the 4th . It was probaly because Asleigh's boobs started growing and she started getting popular. That was when she started bullying me physically and mentally.

"Kassie, Baby lets go! " screamed my loud mom.

I trudged down my deck and into my moms red, scratched up minivan..

My family isn't very rich so as you know I doing have that very many selections of clothing. I doesn't bother me because I only get noticed when people make fun of me like when Asleign dumped spaghetti on me.

~~~~~~

I arrived to school early to see that Marilyn was standing at the doorway for me. I ran up to hurdwegi and embrace her in a tight hug.

When I got a look at her detailed face I can see that she was exited about something.

"Spill the beans," I said, laughing at her anticipation.

"ThereisanewguyhesoooocutelikereallyIwouldsoooigooutwithhim" she said in a single breath.

I knew she would get him... probably. Marilyn is such a gorgeous girl with hazel eyes and chestnut colored hair. Once, I even asked her why she even hung out with a loser like me.

Thats when someone minty smelling bumped into me sending my books flying into the bushes... which also sent me flying into the shcools brick wall.