Chapter 1 / Ready?

Kassie went to get dressed for school. She wore bell Jeans while other girls wear miniskirts. She wore a tee while other girls wear tank tops. She wore little makeup while other girls faces are flawless with makeup. And while she wore Converse, while other girls wore stilettos.She had white skin while other girls skin is a beautiful olive-tan.

She looked in the mirror as her insecurities flowed over her body.

Kassie always felt like this. She never knew why she can't be so beautiful like Asleign, the petite, popular Blondie.

She just sighed and went down to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Angel" my foster dad said whole making pancakes.

"Fine" I laughed.

I took my plate and headed to the dining table to eat.

"Its my little baby ready to go to school today?"

"Sure... Whatever" I mumbled sarcastically.

"Honey, they're just jelouse" said a stumbling foster mom.

"Ahem. Said no one ever" I joked.

She kissed me then grabbed my backpack for me.

"Ready?" my Mom said jingling her keys in her finger.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo what do you good think? I don't really think this is going to get lots of views. ): This is like my first ever book do tell me something like if my chapters are too short. (: Ok, love you my fellow readers!

PS: I will be posting about once or week and maybe even more! :D