Hey, lets play a game of making Zack horny!

Song↑

Nightcore - Fuck the rest

You know how normal people say hello to there bestfriend when they haven't seen them in while.
"Hi y/n I haven't seen you in awhile!"

You would think that was me and Sam. Yeah you thought wrong.

"Whats up my Slutty bestfriend!" Was the first thing same said to me when me and Zack stood outside of her and Andy's band Black veil brides.

She runs to me and tackles me with a hug.

"Aww Samm you mother fucking bitch, its great to see you." I say hugging her back. Still hasn't changed since I saw her in May (my phone started randomly playing hold on till May) Her jet black hair with blue and purple tips straighten, snake bites identical to mine, and her 9 tattoos. She was wearing a Andy biersack tank top that showed her bra (I donno how to spell that thing I think u spell it Braellet idk man) jean shorts and her knee high convers.

"Oh lalala dosen't my bestfriend look sexy!" She exclaims. I was wearing a white sleeping with sirens tank with jean shorts and my chuck taylors.

I pose and said

"Take notes bitches." We laugh and Andy and the rest of bvb came and greet me and Zack.

We were all messing around in the tour bus. Jixxs and Jack wanted to show Zack something.

We were all bored and CC wanted to play a game.

"I spy with my little eye." CC says. "Something-"

"Short!" Ashley says cutting him off.

"Sam!" I shout. She glared at me.

"Hahaha very funny." She says.

"This is boring lets play something else." We sat there trying to think of something.

"Hey, lets play a game of making Zack horny!" Sam exclaimed. Oh no.

"How do we play?" Ashley says sitting up alittle straighter. She smirks evily at me.

"Who can make Zachary horny by doing something to Mina wins!"

"No I'm not letting any of you losers touch me, specially Ashely who knows where his paws have been."I say, Ashley flips me off.

"No not like that." She sits up strighter on Andy's lap." We just need to make Zack sexually frustrated by telling him things and if he fucks Mina tonight, We all win!" She says. They all agree to play.

"Ugh 2 times in a day." I say.

Sam looks at me and mumbles "Sick animals."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

We're currently playing with water balloons and water guns with PTV and SWS. I wasn't really that wet(THAT what she said!)because I wasn't really letting no one get me. I felt two wet things spliter all over my boobs. What the hell? I look down to fine my black bra showing. I look behind me and find Ashley high fiving Sam. Oh there still playing that game. I find Zack bringing his Merto station tee down so kniw can she his growing bulge. I smirk to myself as a plan hit me.

I ran up to Sam and smash two water balloons on her boobs.

I made a new nickname for her, Sam the pink bra girl.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

ZACK POV

We were backstage watching BVB perform. After seeing Mina's bra did make me, well um horny. My bulge haven't gone down since. Sam calls me to her.

"Yeah what is it?" I ask.

"Um so Mina has a nice ass right?" My face goes hot. Awe fuck.

"Erm so the weather's nice." I say ignoring the question.

"Yeah I know but don't you think Mina's ass is nice too?" Shit.

"Yeah." I say awkwardly.

"Fantastic." She says with a smile. "Then fuck her for the 2nd time today." How the fuck dose she know that I fingered her today?

"I have my ways to find out." Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did." She patts my back and goes to the front sidelines to watch her boyfriend.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The guys have been telling me sex stories all day, and it isnt good for my boner I have right now.

"So I split her legs open and I just went in, not caring I hurt her and man it was th-" Ashley was cut off by Andy.

"Shut up Sam and Mina is coming!" He whisper shout at Ash.

"Hey guys theres some cook out party at 9, do guys want to go?" Mina asked.

"Sure were in." Jake said.

"Fantastic." Sam says.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

MINA'S POV

Me and Sam were sitting down drinking talking about what has happened in the last two months and yes were over 21.

Shake it by Merto station comes on and Sam got excited and pulled me to dace. We both sway are hips to the music. I didn't notice Zack put his hands on my waist. Basically were grinding on each another. He pulled me away form the party and took me on the bvb bus. We slide out of our shoes and Zack pushes me onto a bunk. He unbuttons his pants and his little friend springs out.

I took it inside my mouth(ugh why) and bobbed my head. His moans fill the bus. He finally came in my mouth.

He rips my shorts off and spread my legs open. He slides insude of me. He bangs into me as hard aa he can. With our moans filling the bus, I bet Falling in reverse can hear us next door.

"Im gonna come!"I scream.

"Same!"

We unleash our liquids together. He lay on the bed just relaxing then all of a sudden we here Jixxs.

"Anybody's else bunk but mine!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry if that one sucked, its because I'm tired and shizz

You're welcome Mina_Sucks

Oh and BVB was in it....Yass Andy.

Anywhore

Love ya and stay beautiful♥