Trying To Make It Work

" Well maybe if you found a job you would not have to ask me for money every time you run out of gas! "  My mom yelled at me.

" I going out to find a job that is what i need the money for." I hate lieing to my mom i think she knows deep inside that i do not need the gas money to look for a job.

" Okay but just this time try to find a good job." She says that everytime i ask.

I am 21 and still living at my mom's house job searching just do not work for me Right now i am trying to save up money to go to collage right now i am getting money from my boyfriend ( That my parents do not know about. ) He lives with his parents to and goes to medical school so he does not have time to work a job his parents pay for medical school cause they want him to be the best me and him only get to see each other 2 days a week ( I go over his house one day he come over mine one day. ) Cause there is one days of the week that are parents are not home.

" Thank you moma! " I ran out the house once she gave me the money and climed in to my hummer.

**********************************************************************

After i got some gas i drove 15 minute's to get to his house i pulled up to his house it is the same size as my house i got out and walked up the steps and before i got a chance to knock on the door it swung oped and Collen was standing there with out a shirt on him looked sexy i could jump him right now.

" Hey baby i missed you so much " He said while taking me up to his room.

************************************************************************

We stayed in his room most of the time and cuddled until we heard a car door slam

" Did you have someone coming ove babe " I asked while sitting up

" Not that i know of " I got off of his king sized bed and looked out the window

" OH SHIT " i said

" What. " He said getting off the bed

" Your parents are outside . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think about my new story tell me what i can do to make it better.

You will find out here name in the next chapter.

Also you will find out why people can not find out that there dating

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN                                           SORRY SO SHORT

                                   ANYTHING HELPS

                                                                                     Love,

                                                                                                Zebranpinkgurl808