Chapter 3

Chapter 3

                                                                     Collin's P.o.V  

   I pulled her out of the closet I don't really know why I did it I just did. I was getting real annoyed with my mom talking about the girl I love like that. Of course mom didn't know at the time until I pulled Aria and her face read so many emotions, confusion, embarrassment, and fear. Even though she had all those feelings she still looked gorgeous to me. I turned from Aria to my mom who showed anger, and betrayal. But mostly anger. She looked from me to Aria and she looked to where I was holding my hand with Aria. Then she finally spoke.

  "Collin Nigel Masters what are you trying to tell me that your dating this little SLUT!!!!"      

                                                              Aria's Point Of View  

When I heard Collin's mom call me a slut I felt like I was going to fall and cry right then and there. I'm not the type of girl that shows her emotions in front of people. But when she called me a slut I felt anger but hurt to. I cant believe Collin  would put me into this situation. I mean what was he thinking pulling me out of the closet like that. I heard Collin and his mom arguing back and forth about our relationship.  

"Mom I Love her and if you would put the feelings you have to her mom aside and get to know her you'll like her to she is the girl I Love and will always Love and her name isn't slut it's Aria" Collin said defending me.

  "I don't care just wait until your father comes home."   Then his mom turned to me and pointed her finger at me and screamed  

 "You, you get out of my house you little SLUT and you better not come back and drive your junk of a car out of my driveway and you stay away from my son you got it now LEAVE!!!!"   I ran out of the house got in my car and that's when I let all my sadness, anger, and hurt come pouring out of me. Right there alone in my hummer. I saw his mom looking out the window to make sure I left so I started up my hummer and went down the road crying.      

                                                                   Collin's P.o.V    

 I'm so mad and disappointed in my mom how dare she treat Aria like that. I feel so bad I mean if I never dragged Aria out of the closet with my mother in the room none of this would have happened. I looked out of my window and saw Aria crying in her hummer before she pulled out of the driveway. I've never seen Aria cry before so I picked up my cell dialed her number hoping she picks up. No answer. I tried again. No answer. I tried again.  

One

Two

Three

 Four

Five

 Five times I tried to call her and still no answer so I left her a voice mail.

  "Hey babe I just wanted to say how sorry I am for what happened please call me back but if you dont call me back I'll pick you up by the corner near your house I love you Aria please call me back I don't know how I can tell you how sorry I am have a goodnight Love you babe."  

 I hope she calls tonight.      

                                                  Aria's Point Of View  

   I saw that he called. I'm so angry with him for pulling me out of that closet why did he have to do that? I mean why put me through that mess? He knew exactly how his mom would react. But he still did it.   I listened to his voice message that he left me and decided not to return it.   I heard the front door open and I heard my mothers laughter and heard her whispering to a guy. Must be another date that she was on.   I heard my mom come into my room to see if I was asleep. When she saw that I was still awake I heard her ask.  

"Honey what's wrong why are you crying?" My mother asked as she sat next to me on my bed.   I was about to answer when her date suddenly interrupted and asked her  

"Are you coming I need to leave soon I got the wine bottle out?"  

 My mother looked at me to see if I gave her a go ahead I'm fine look so I smiled and touched her hand.  

With that she got up and walked out and down the stairs.

  I got up shut my bedroom door...  

And with that I turned off my light and cried myself to sleep until the darkness started to fade into me.  

Written By: mergie4