Chapter 2

“Oh fuck what we do!” I whispered yelled at Collen he looked all calm how can he look calm when I am about to piss in my pants.

“Aria calm down just get in the closet and stay there till I tell you to come out okay babe.” He told me while opening the closet door. I stared at him like he was crazy he wanted me to get in the closet and stay in there. What next he wants me to climb through the window. I walked d to the closet and got in then remembered.

“Collen my shoes and jacket.”

“Oh right” He said and gave me my shoes and jacket. I could here the footsteps coming up the stairs. Then the door to his bedroom open. So I got down looking through the keyhole. I could see his mom standing there

“Whose piece of junk is out there? It needs to be mover right now” Dam it I forgot about my hummer out there.

“Oh mom a friend asked me to look at his truck because something is wrong with it.” She must not know her son cause I know he can not fix nothing the only this he can fix or make is ice.

“Well it needs to go now. “

“Yes Ma”

“Oh and tomorrow I going to have to work late I might get that promotion I have to work twice as hard now because Susan can not keep her hands off of the boss. That little slut I bet her daughter is just like her. “

“I acutely feel sorry for her daughter only get to see her dad every other weekend.” Collen tensed up I could tell he was getting mad he kept looking back at the closet door I was praying that he does not open his mouth.

“She is not a slut. “ Collen said I know he is going to blow our cover.”

“How do you know she probably lying in her bed with some boy just like her mother. “

“Stop talking about he like that she does not sleep around she is not that kind of girl”

“How would you know what she is like you don not even talk to her. “

“Yes I do. “

“No you do not.” She said.

“Mama she is not who you think she is. She is very different for other girls I met, Mama I am in love with her and if you love you will get to know her before you judge her.” He started walking towards the closet door. Okay now I am shacking I am trying to find somewhere to hide in his closet I see this really long jacket that I can hide behind right next to the wall so I run and get behind it and pray that she does not see me. I hear the closet door open.

“Roxy Come out.” Collen said as he walked in.

“Okay where is Ashton Kutcher an I being punked because I not laughing.” I am surprised she knows who Ashton Kutcher is because everyone knows she has no sense of humor. I felt something grad my hand it was Collen. So what else is there to do but pray? Dear god I have always been good just make me disappear make his mama faint anything to get me out of this mess.

Tell Me What You Think !!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE    ANYTHING HELPS